Denied Kaiser Wilhelm II of Germany Staff Application

Paulie

User
Feb 14, 2022
Username: Paulie

◈ Your In-Game Name: Kaiser Wilhelm II of Germany

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198011017172/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older with few exceptions): 16

Your Discord (with tag): Rather active lobster#2203

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? No

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. first hour on the server (september of 2021) I got warned for racism and hatespeech because I was being dumb, others after that i don't remember but: 2 mrdm, 2 rdm, 1 NLR, and another hatespeech (it was false, I got this and it resulted in a 2 day ban, atomic thief broke NLR multiple times and called an admin for "RDM" i went off on a rant about how it was false and how they should just warn me. I accidentally let the F word slip.)

How much playtime do you have on the server? 2 days 9h 11m

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? Central

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? from 4:00 to 9:00 pm on tuesday and friday. 1:00 pm to any time I want on saturdays and all day sundays (unless i have family stuff.) 4:00 to 5:00 pm on monday tuesday and thursday.

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I think server 2 and server 3 need more moderators, I usually play on server 3 and there are too many tickets for just one or two staff members. Sometimes when I report someone in one of these two servers, I need to wait more than 10 minutes for an admin to take me into a sit because there are too many tickets (I know that staff members are not forced to take any tickets but that is not my point), I want to become a moderator because I want to help the community and make the report system faster.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I think I should be accepted because I would be doing my best to improve the gameplay experience for other players and helping the staff team, dealing with tickets or taking care of the rule breakers. The main reason why I want to become a member of the staff team is because I want to take care of the annoying people who mass rdm or break any rules during the low population hours. I also think that sometimes admins don't listen and just want to get things over with instead of listening and giving fair punishment.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. I have changed since my first hours on the server, got my ass beat for letting the Nword slip at school. I'm very sorry for any harm or discomfort I may have caused in the past.

-1 This player has a Racism warning, 2 Hate Speechs, 2 MRDM's. and active RDM, NLR and an RDM warning literally from today. Most recent Hate Speech was Feb 14th.

Application Denied
Thank you for your interest in contributing to our community, you may reapply in 2 Weeks. If you have any further questions/concerns, reach out to a member of the management team on our discord.
(Blake#6299)