Denied kame=turtle Staff Application

kame=turtle

User
Mar 11, 2023
Username: kame=turtle

◈ Your In-Game Name: bananananananana KHAT

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199241877697/

Your Age: 15

Your Discord Tag: banananananansnanana#5881

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned or banned on any Atomic Networks servers? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. I have two class 3 RDM warns because I had just started playing on the AtomicRP servers and I didnt understand some of the rules. I also have a class 2 FailRP warns for the same reason but now I have thoroughly read all the rule and have asked about what i dont understand.

How much playtime do you have on the server? 3d 14h 27m

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? CST

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? 4PM-1AM

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team?
I wanna join because I love playing on the server, and I really wanna help make the server more enjoyable. Being part of the staff team would be an amazing way for me to help the community that I love.
And keep the server running smoothly, and I wanna be big part of that. I know it's a huge responsibility, but I'm willing to go to great lengths to make AtomicRP more enjoyable for others. Also, I think it'd be a super cool way to meet a bunch of new people and make some awesome new friends.
I also feel like being part of the staff team would be a great learning opportunity for me. I'm always looking for ways to learn, and I think that being a staff member would really help me grow as a person.
I'm super excited for the possibility of joining the AtomicRP Staff Team. I love the server, I'm committed to doing an awesome job, and I'm excited to learn and grow as a person.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I enjoy helping others and being a part of any great community. I am impartial and patient when dealing with others inquiries and issues. I enjoy the server a lot and love it. I would like to be referred to as helpful. I know a decent amount when it comes to the gameplay and have read the rule thoroughly and understand all of them. If I join the staff team i will be one of if not the most helpful. I am also a very fast and hands on learner.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you.

Last edited:
-1 need to explain more on why u want to be a part of the staff team. you can take a look at some accepted applications for example and edit your application and votes could change. you also don't have your discord tag

do you want me to resubmit?
-1 for the same reasons. You'll see what we're looking for in staff members once you check out some other applications. You don't have to resubmit as long as you edit this in a timely manner. If done well enough, we can edit our scores based on your new responses.

Application Denied
It was clear from your interview that you are lacking the proper rule knowledge to have a successful training, you also have been banned recently.
We appreciate your interest in staffing. You may reapply for an Atomic Networks Staff Position in 2 Weeks, DM me with any questions or concerns.