Your In-Game Name:
kaneki_

Steam Name:
steamboat69420

Link to your Public Steam Profile: :

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older):

Your discord name/tag:
kaneki_#3915

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP?
yes.

Have you ever been warned/kicked/banned on any Atomic Networks Servers? If yes, what for?
I was banned for NLR

How much playtime do you have on the server? (24 hour minimum)
2 days

Have you read up on our rules fully?
yes I have

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the Forums?
yes I have

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis?
yes I do

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers? (Please go into detail if the answer is Yes)
no I do not

Have you received any recommendations to apply for staff from current AtomicRP Staff Members? (If so list them below)
Ero

If you answered yes to the previous question, do you have experience with SAM? AWarn3? BLogs?
no i do not

Why do you want to be a part of the staff team?
I want to be apart of the staff team because I enjoy helping other people, helping people makes me feel good about myself. I love the type of community you all have already built, and I would like to be able to help that community when it needs me the most.

Why should you be accepted onto the staff team?
I should be allowed on the staff team because I don't let emotions get the best of me, and I can give my honest opinion when it is needed. Nothing that anyone says to me is gonna change my mind about wanting to better this community.

What is your timezone?
EST

More about me
Hi my name is Julian, my in game name is kaneki_ I am in love with anime and binge watching shows, I play baseball in my free time. Any time I get the chance I like to go rollerblading at my local skating rink I have always had a thing for roller blading and video games.

+1
Its a short app but I see some staffing traits in you. You are good in sits and don't over do It I think you would be great on the team good luck on the app.

+/-
Short application. I've seen you on the server a couple times, cool dude. If I were you, I would make a more detailed application.

+1

Chill person bases with me alot and is always on at night, i feel Atomic networks could use my admins on at night

+1 short app, but decent person and seems like he would really like to help the server

Accepted for Interview
Reach out to Panda on Discord within 3 days to schedule your interview.
Note: Failure to schedule your interview within 3 days will result in your application being denied.

Application Denied
You may reapply for an Atomic Networks Staff Position in 2 Weeks, DM your interviewer with questions/concerns.​

Application Denied
You may reapply for an Atomic Networks Staff Position in 2 Weeks, DM your interviewer with questions/concerns.​