Your In-Game Name:
ken kaneki

Steam Name:
steamboat69420

Link to your Public Steam Profile: :

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older):

Your discord name/tag:
kaneki_#3915

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP?
no it is not
Have you ever been warned/kicked/banned on any Atomic Networks Servers? If yes, what for?
yes I have for bnp11

How much playtime do you have on the server? (24 hour minimum)
16 days, 23 hours, 56 minutes, 9 seconds

Have you read up on our rules fully?
yes I have

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the Forums?
yes I have

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis?
yes i do

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers? (Please go into detail if the answer is Yes)
yes i do on atomic

Have you received any recommendations to apply for staff from current AtomicRP Staff Members? (If so list them below)
Mother Marie
smooch
shiloh
kim
kingchris

If you answered yes to the previous question, do you have experience with SAM? AWarn3? BLogs?
yes I do very well

Why do you want to be a part of the staff team?
I want to be apart of he staff team cause I feel I can bring more things to the table and I want to be there for the players and help them with their tickets, I know that I haven't really had the best repetition recently but I want a chance to change that and it has been hard for me lately to try to make those differences with others go away, but I have good knowledge of the rules and regulations on the server and feel that I should get another chance due to my behavior has changed. Also recently when I was on I noticed that new trial mods and mods have pushed themselves to a limit that they all get off and leave no staff on so I want to be there for when no staff are on and sleeping so I can help make there jobs easier.

Why should you be accepted onto the staff team?
I believe I should be accepted because I have a lot of knowledge on the server and a lot of knowledge on BLogs, I also believe that if I where to join the staff team I could help a lot of people and make there experience on the server better. I know this app is short but i hope you can take it into consideration Thank you for taking time to read this have a nice day.

What is your time zone?
central time

More about me
My name is Julian I am 15 I am a sophomore in high school I like to rollerblade in my free time I skateboard and I build computers in my spare time

Last edited:
+1 idk if you have actually learned from your mistakes but you seem like you really want to help so i think you deserve another chance :)

+1

I didn't get much time to sit down and chat and bs with you after your ban but you keep applying and I think it's about time for a second change for you. Best of luck

+/-

Its a good application and I believe you have room to grow from your mistakes but I have had bad experiences with you in-game so I am going to remain neutral.

Too many spelling and punctuation errors that I don't even think it's worth me giving my rating. Please just fix your app (not to mention how short it is, which you mention in your 'Why should you be accepted onto the staff team?' with it making up more than 1/3 of that answer. . . your effort doesn't show how much you really want to be a part of the staff team.