Denied Kashi Take Staff Application

Testicular_Toucher

User
Jul 29, 2022
Username: Kashi Take

◈ Your In-Game Name: airblast pyro

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199054459720/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older): 15

Your Discord (with tag): Kashi Take#9657

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? No

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. I only have 1 charge. I stabbed someone on accident and I got charged with RDM.

How much playtime do you have on the server? 4d 13h during time of review

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? CST

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? 2 P.M. - 10 P.M.

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I want to join the staff team as I really love the server. I only recently bought gMod and this server was the first one I had ever joined. I play the server almost daily, but recently I took an interest in the staff team. I've been feeling like my time on the server could better be used on the staff team. The server has been genuinly fun and I'd like to be able to experience it from the perspective of a staff. I'd love to be able to dump more time into the server. I also love the current staff, I think they are treated poorly, but regardless I want to be apart of the staff.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? Well, for starters, I am a great person to be around. I like to get to know everyone individually, and greet everyone with open arms. One of my favourite activities is to run up to someone, tell them a joke, and die. I can take just about anything and remain open-minded in every situation. I am a good listener who has excellent common sense and can follow directions well. I'm a decent leader and able to direct people accordingly. I'm quite organized with my schedule. I have often been told that I am an "easy to follow" person. I am able to use my available tools well and understand them easily.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. I have ADHD.

Last edited:
-1 didn’t wait the 2 weeks and spend more time on 2 big qna

Username: Kashi Take

◈ Your In-Game Name: airblast pyro

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199054459720/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older): 15

Your Discord (with tag): Kashi Take#9657

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? No

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. I only have 1 charge. I stabbed someone on accident and I got charged with RDM.

How much playtime do you have on the server? 4d 13h during time of review

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? CST

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? 2 P.M. - 10 P.M.

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I want to join the staff team as I really love the server. I only recently bought gMod and this server was the first one I had ever joined. I play the server almost daily, but recently I took an interest in the staff team. I've been feeling like my time on the server could better be used on the staff team. The server has been genuinly fun and I'd like to be able to experience it from the perspective of a staff. I'd love to be able to dump more time into the server. I also love the current staff, I think they are treated poorly, but regardless I want to be apart of the staff.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? Well, for starters, I am a great person to be around. I like to get to know everyone individually, and greet everyone with open arms. One of my favourite activities is to run up to someone, tell them a joke, and die. I can take just about anything and remain open-minded in every situation. I am a good listener who has excellent common sense and can follow directions well. I'm a decent leader and able to direct people accordingly. I'm quite organized with my schedule. I have often been told that I am an "easy to follow" person. I am able to use my available tools well and understand them easily.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. I have ADHD.
I will be saving this and working on it until the 18th of August after my 2 weeks

Application Denied
You need to wait 2 weeks in between staff applications.
We appreciate your interest in staffing. You may reapply for an Atomic Networks Staff Position in 2 Weeks, DM me with questions/concerns.​