Accepted KERMITtheGREAT'S Third Attempt

KERMITtheGREAT

User
Aug 22, 2021
Your In-Game Name: KERMITtheGREAT

Steam Name: KERMITtheGREAT

Link to your Public Steam Profile: :
Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older): I am 15 and I will be turning 16 in December

Your discord name/tag: KERMITtheGREAT#9537

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes it is

Have you ever been warned/kicked/banned on any Atomic Networks Servers? If yes, what for? I was warned one time when I was new because I rdmed and I didn't know but the warn has been erased

How much playtime do you have on the server? (24 hour minimum) 1W 2d 10H

Have you read up on our rules fully?
Yes I have and I will be reading them more and more until I have them memorized.

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the Forums? Yes, and like the rules I will continue to read up on them until I have them memorized

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes, every time I play on this server or any game in general I usually have my mic on because in my opinion the game is more fun if you can talk and interact with others

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers? I have not staffed for any other servers but i look forwards to helping the staff on this server.

Have you received any recommendations to apply for staff from current AtomicRP Staff Members?
SHILOH
DAMARCUS
LBN_GUNTER
KAPPA
NOT MYTHIC
THE GOD
SHAV
KingChris
L3G1T

If you answered yes to the previous question, do you have experience with SAM? AWarn3? BLogs? No I do not.

Why do you want to be a part of the staff team?
The honest reason why I want to be a part of the staff team is because I feel like it would help me get to know the players, and I would like to make the server all around a better and more friendly place where people come to have fun and take out some stress. I would also love to help and get close with the staff seeing that sometimes there is only one or two staff members on and I know that there work load is large, and I would like to help lower there workload. Since I am only 15 it could help me learn the importance of having a responsibility and can help me develop for later in life. I will also be very mature and exceed my limits when working with the staff members, and respect all of the higher ups. I will not goof off or abuse my privileges when I am on duty, and when I am off duty I will not abuse any of my abilities. I also feel that I could become a possible influence for others to become a part of the staff team.

Why should you be accepted onto the staff team? I think I should be accepted onto the staff team because I play for long periods of time, and I also understand the rules and DRP STAFF INFORMATION. I am also non bias and I see justice for all even if it is a friend who is in the wrong. I will also treat tickets very maturely. I will never favor someone over another person, I will also learn from my mistakes. I also think I should be accepted because sometimes there is only one staff member on at a time and the workload they have is most likely a lot of tickets, and I would love to take some of those tickets so it is not as stressful on the staff member. I am well known around the community as a good and fun person to be around, I love to make everyone have fun and good times when they play with me. I am also very open to constructive criticism so I can be told what I did wrong and change that for the better of myself and the people it effected.

What is your timezone? East coast.

Thank you for your time feel free to tell me anything you think that I could improve on and I will fix that.

+1 the guy is amazing, he came to me to help guide him for this staff application. It made me feel good about myself, he deserves staff

+1 I've played with him for a long while he knows the rules, mature, nice I think he would be a good addition to the staff.

+1 I've had some good fun with Kermit, my only suggestion with your application would be to reorganize the color coding, so that it has a more uniform presentation. Otherwise, he's a good dude and would probably prove helpful as a trial mod.

+1 I've had some good fun with Kermit, my only suggestion with your application would be to reorganize the color coding, so that it has a more uniform presentation. Otherwise, he's a good dude and would probably prove helpful as a trial mod.
will do thank you idk how i would do that tbh though

+1

Good application but i think you went overboard with the colors. He is a good guy though. Good luck

+1
Love this guy, one of the first friends I made on this server!
Knows the rules like the back of his hand.
Alot of hours.
Energy fit for a mod.