User
Nov 23, 2022
Username: KhoiFish

In-Game Name ♛ KhoiFish

SteamID/SteamID64 https://steamcommunity.com/id/khoifish123/

Discord Kongo#8201

Date of Item Loss Dec 10, 2022

Time of Item Loss Around 10:30pm cst

What happened? I was outside by base when a kid shot me outside and I went and killed him with my knife. He comes back before NLR timer and adverts raid and kills me and raids the base. He somehow kills all of my base mates with a minigun shooting through sniper holes and at a far distance.

What server did you lose your items on? DP1

What do you need refunded? Full rack of vip+ printers

Please put any evidence to substantiate your claim here. Check kill logs times

Just giving you a heads up, you're more than likely going to get denied because you don't have evidence. just saying "check logs" usually means you're not getting back what you lost

Request Denied
When a rule is broken against you in game, and you lose items as a result, make a sit in game and then have the staff member who helped you comment under the refund request. Sorry for the inconvenience but at the moment there is not enough evidence here for a refund.

Username: KhoiFish

In-Game Name ♛ KhoiFish

SteamID/SteamID64 https://steamcommunity.com/id/khoifish123/

Discord Kongo#8201

Date of Item Loss Dec 10, 2022

Time of Item Loss Around 10:30pm cst

What happened? I was outside by base when a kid shot me outside and I went and killed him with my knife. He comes back before NLR timer and adverts raid and kills me and raids the base. He somehow kills all of my base mates with a minigun shooting through sniper holes and at a far distance.

What server did you lose your items on? DP1

What do you need refunded? Full rack of vip+ printers

Please put any evidence to substantiate your claim here. Check kill logs time

Request Denied
When a rule is broken against you in game, and you lose items as a result, make a sit in game and then have the staff member who helped you comment under the refund request. Sorry for the inconvenience but at the moment there is not enough evidence here for a refund.
yall suck