User
Username: Khy1er

◈ Your In-Game Name: Khy1er

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Khy1er/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older): 16

Your Discord (with tag): khy1er#2715

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? No

How much playtime do you have on the server? 1 day, 11 hours, 15 minutes, 13 seconds

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? Philippine Standard Time

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? 6 AM or 9 AM

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? To help people in AtomicRP and to Assist newcomers in the AtomicRP server.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? Because I want to help and support the AtomicRP Staff Team and I also want to make the Atomic Server a good loving place that can make players experience a good gameplay.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. Hey I'm Khyler and I really love gaming and sometimes I even do some side hustles just to buy the game that I want and also I really love food because who doesn't? am I right? anyways I really like watching Horror movies and more! And I really love helping people that are in need of help so I am willing to be a staff member to make myself proud of myself and sometimes I turn into a toxic person If someone is treating me in a bad way and I want to change that because it might affect my image to other staff members.

Please put more effort into this app, if you really want to get accepted follow the following steps
1. Put more effort into why and why should you at least (3-4 sentences) More the better
2. Read the rules
3. Make sure your steam profile is able to be viewed by anyone
4. make sure we can see your hours on Garry's mod, if you don't know how follow the following go to steam profile, Edit steam profile, Privacy settings, Make sure
"My profile", "Game details" is public.

-1 didnt put much effort into the last two questions, and you might want to have more playtime on the server before applying (2 days up in my opinion)

-1 ~ Little effort
~ Would like to see you seeing yourself as not a toxic person in trying situations <3

Low effort, plus the mention of becoming toxic in upsetting situations

Application Denied
Your application did not display the effort we expect in a staff member that wants to get to the interview.
We appreciate your interest in staffing. You may reapply for an Atomic Networks Staff Position in 2 Weeks, DM me with questions/concerns.​