https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199015856285/

15 05/02/2006 day/month/year

Discord Name/Tag:

HYPA Rampage#1370

Is My Name The Same As Discord In Game?:

No

Have I Ever Been Warned/Kicked/Banned?:

Yes Warned For RDM 2 times

How much playtime do you have on the server? (24 hour minimum)

I have 1week 18 hours of play time

Have you read up on our rules fully?

Yes have fully read the rules

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the Forums?

Yes I have fully read the DRP staff information

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis?

Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers? (Please go into detail if the answer is Yes)

No

Were you previously removed from the DarkRP Staff Team for Inactivity or Staff Abuse?

No I have never been staff

Have you received any recommendations to apply for staff from current AtomicRP Staff Members? (If so list them below)

Yes I have luckily received a recommendation from L3G1T

Why do you want to be a part of the staff team?

I want to be apart of the staff team because I would like to help the community I would like to make the DarkRP server more respectable I would
also like to make it easier for new players to be able to enjoy playing the server I think I can help the server by actually listening and checking what people are saying and making sure people aren't breaking any rules and making other peoples experience less fun and I want to make sure people are actually being heard and make it so they don't think they have been ignored I would also like to make it enjoyable for the staff team too so they don't have to change to staff every 10 mins I want it to be so they can enjoy playing off duty
I would like it to be fun for all players so they can learn to enjoy playing this server as much as I do

Why should you be accepted onto the staff team?

I should be accepted because I can really help the staff team and because I really care about the server and I feel a real enjoyment from this server so I really want it to do the best it can and I believe I can help it in doing so and this is the only server I have actually enjoyed enough to spend money on so I want to do everything in my power to help the server I think I could also help by being able to get rid off some of the player that think its ok to break the rules and those who find it funny to help the rule breakers I think I can make the server more fun in every aspect

What is your time zone?

Greenwich Mean Time

What time of the day are you usually on?

I'm usually on from 9am to 11pm

Thank you for looking at my application

Last edited:
+1
+ Good Application
+ Active In-game
+ Mature player
+ Solid understanding of the rules
+ No negative interactions

Accepted for Interview
Reach out to Panda on discord (๖ۣۜPanda#8812) within 3 days to schedule your interview.
Note: Failure to schedule your interview within 3 days will result in your application being denied.

Application Accepted
Reach out to Ya Ming Discord (Ya Ming Gotcha#9941) within 3 days to schedule your training
Note: Failure to schedule your training within 3 days will result in your application being denied