KILLA

User
Nov 27, 2021
Your In-Game Name: KILLER

Steam Name: KILLER

Link to your Public Steam Profile:

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older with few exceptions): 24

Your discord name/tag: shef#0001

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes (KILLER)

Have you ever been warned/kicked/banned on any Atomic Networks Servers? If yes, what for? I have never received any warnings/punishment.

How much playtime do you have on the server? (24 hour minimum) 4d 10h 7m

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes. Not only have I read the rules, I often find myself having to explain them to new players. We have many job selections that I play and put use to throughout my time I play which helps me further retain information by memory of our rules.

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the Forums? Yes, I have read the staff information section.

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes, I always use my microphone whenever I am online.

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers? (Please go into detail if the answer is Yes) Yes, I have played Garry's Mod since 2008 and have accumulated over 8400+ hours. I've moderated so many servers that it would be pointless naming all of them. I've moderated servers from DarkRP to CityRP (Semi-Serious).

Were you previously removed from the DarkRP Staff Team for Inactivity or Staff Abuse? No.

Have you received any recommendations to apply for staff from current AtomicRP Staff Members? (If so list them below) Not as of right now, but I've dealt with many active staff members whom I wouldn't dare ask for a recommendation, I would rather have my reputation speak for itself!

If you answered yes to the previous question, do you have experience with SAM? AWarn3? BLogs? Yes, I can navigate through any log system & server administration tools.

Why do you want to be a part of the staff team? Being a staff member is where I can increase my qualifications and help make more of a difference than just helping out new players. I would love to be able to have more work on my hands. Being a staff member isn’t just about being a staff member. A right person should love putting in the hours, not because he has to, but because he actually enjoys doing so. Being a staff member is also challenging, and that’s exactly what I want to do to myself. I want to be able to be responsible for more activities and duties on Atomic's DRP server. I’m good at helping people, and educating when need be. Now I am not going to use the “my time zone is terribly bad at late nights, with tons of rulebreakers” but rather that I want to become a staff member to use the abilities to make sure rule breaking NEVER happens when I am online. I want to become more involved with the community. One thing I really believe in is the value of teamwork, and I want to be apart of one, where else better than Atomic. I do understand that it is a privilege not a right to become a valuable teammate & moderator.

Why should you be accepted onto the staff team? I will give you some great reasons. First and foremost I am neutral and objective, I do not discuss or share my personal views, I follow only the server rules and protect them at all times. I do not take sides, only the middle ground in which the server rules exist. Secondly, I create a nice environment, it’s important not to put everyone on the spot or embarrass/humiliate people. As a moderator, I would make sure to create a non-judgmental and objective area for let’s say two players to air their opinions without being violent towards each other. Thirdly, I am always prepared, I have a very deep understanding of role-play, and a very good understanding of helping others, and I always keep it as simple as possible so others can understand. Fourthly, I am a focused and timely person and a man of principle. I will always vary my efforts to budget time into specific things wherever the team needs me. I make sure as stated above that I am always clear with what I need to say. I don’t give out BS answers so to speak. I know the players don’t need a staff member who doesn’t understand what to say or have no clue what they’re doing. I know that there are many other candidates available for the position, but I believe what sets me apart from them is that I strive for excellence. I can always work without help, and I am the kind of person who doesn’t sit around waiting for someone to tell me what to do, I’ll always be working on something. Procrastinating is bad, and I avoid it at all costs. I will NEVER diminish the quality of the staff team; I believe credibility is actually the most important thing in someone’s career. If your reputation is shit, people won’t want to use you for anything. I always hold my reputation to be healthy, and with that being said I always hold high ethical standards to myself (man of principle). Lastly, I am someone who is reliable. I am not the person who you message on Discord and wait an hour for a response. I monitor all my accounts (steam, discord) throughout my day and respond to any inquiries in a short matter of time.

What is your timezone? PST

What time of the day are you usually on? All day and more than occasionally deep into the wee late night.

Thank you for reading all the way through, I appreciate it!

Looking forward to everyone's responses!

Last edited:
Accepted for Interview
Reach out to Tungsten on discord (Tungsten#7445) within 3 days to schedule your interview.
Note: Failure to schedule your interview within 3 days will result in your application being denied.

Application Denied
You may reapply for an Atomic Networks Staff Position in 2 weeks, Please DM me (Unknown..#2441) with questions/concerns.