Steam Name:
kitshui

Link to your Public Steam Profile: :
https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199084987509/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older):

I am currently 15 years of age.

Your discord name/tag:
kitshui#5784

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP?

My discord name is not the same.

Have you ever been warned/kicked/banned on any Atomic Networks Servers? If yes, what for?
I have never been warned, kicked, or banned.

How much playtime do you have on the server? (24 hour minimum)
5d

Have you read up on our rules fully?
Yes, I have carefully and thoroughly read the rules.

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the Forums?
I have fully read the staff information section.

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis?
I do have a microphone and use it very often.

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers? (Please go into detail if the answer is Yes)

I have never been a mod in gmod.

Have you received any recommendations to apply for staff from current AtomicRP Staff Members? (If so list them below)
Vinni <3
Washed <3
Beta <3
Go0ber <3

Bananaman <3

If you answered yes to the previous question, do you have experience with SAM? AWarn3? BLogs?
I am not fully aware but I would gladly learn.

Why do you want to be a part of the staff team?
I would like to be part of the staff team because I love the people on the server. I have encountered and interacted with many
of the players on the server and I genuinely love most of the community. Personally, the game can get
frustrating when there isn’t a staff on, so I would like to help the game be more enjoyable than it already is. I know
many of the staff members and they are all the coolest people and working with them could be fun.
I also look forward to becoming a valued contributor in the Atomic server.

Why should you be accepted onto the staff team?
Playing on the server was so enjoyable I spent money on it and I did not regret it. I usually am never off the server unless
I have an important occasion to attend. I am also normally on when there isn’t a staff and
the server starts to get more hectic. I have noticed that when the players are unaccompanied, they all start to
rebel. I would be there to supervise so people can enjoy playing the game while not bothering the other
staff members. I am prepared for the stressful part of the job and I am an attentive
listener. I would try and make many of the situations impartial as possible.
I don’t lose my temper very easily and I believe that is good for this job. I also wouldn't see myself any
more important than the average player.

What is your timezone?
CST

Last edited:
+1 Kim is Awsome we need more E-girl staff to help the server! I really think she fits the role as staff and she is really committed. Overall great application as well. I hope you get added to the staff list - Lil Marco Vert

+1 From what others have told me about you you seem like you would be a great fit for the team even thought I have not interacted with you. good luck on the app

Accepted for Interview
Reach out to MonkeyGod#8402 within 3 days to schedule your interview.
Note: Failure to schedule your interview within 3 days will result in your application being denied.

Application Accepted
Reach out to DoX within 3 days to schedule your training
Note: Failure to schedule your training within 3 days will result in your application being denied.