User
Apr 18, 2021
Username: RobertTheSinger

In-Game Name ♛ King Bubba

SteamID/SteamID64 76561198054946011

Discord King Bubba#6400

Date of Item Loss Sep 21, 2022

Time of Item Loss 1:57 am EST

What happened? Logged on today just messing around and every other day ill get on to check to see if my market listings have sold at all and if not ill lower them till they do. Well in this case the (P90 Asimov) and my (Perma Karambit Fade) were both the 2 listed waiting to be sold and when I checked at this time, neither are found in the unbox inventory or the market at all which would mean someone had bought them. In that case, my (P90 Asimov) would've sold for $225,000,000 and the (Perma Karambit Fade) would've sold for $72,500,00 netting me $297,500,000. But from the time that I last listed them till now of them I'm guessing sold by not being on the !unbox menu inv or market for me; I haven't received a single dollar from the unbox addon for them.

What do you need refunded? Either both the items lost back to be re-sold, which if they did sell it would dupe them so that's staff choice, or the $297,500,000 which should be in my pocket from them selling

Please put any evidence to substantiate your claim here. I have no photo evidence of them on the market but a lot of people I'm sure have seen them on the market scrolling, and I used to run around with them. Also, some staff could even vouch that I did own these items.