User
Mar 9, 2024
Username: kingbeethegamer

In-Game Name ♛ kingbeethegamer

SteamID/SteamID64 STEAM_0:0:785075618

Discord KingBee1962

Date of Item Loss Mar 9, 2024

Time of Item Loss 9:01 Pm

What happened? There was a base that said KOS on props, and I went on props for two seconds, went off the prop five seconds later, and a hitman runs out and shoots at me, so I run and get away. I saw him go back to the base, and he used a keypad, so he is part of the base. The base also did not say that the base was by a group of people; it only said "Kos if on props." It turns out there were two hitmen and a kidnapper inside the base, so basically, I didn’t know that when I raided them. I forgot that I had my shield vape on me, and when I raided them, a hitman came out, killed me, and then I realized the hitman was basing, so that's not a coincidence that he shoots at me and walks back into the base, so then I called an admin, and he told the guy that that's a fail base and you’re not allowed to base as a hitman. The guy had multiple warnings on his accounts already, and the admin told him to go check the rules. The hitman knew he was breaking the rules because he had been warned for the same thing before. He gives the hitman a 10-minute jail sentence and a warning on his account. So he committed failbase,fail RP because he cannot base as a hitman, attempted Rdm for shooting me 5 seconds after I walked away from the prop, and Rdm for killing me while I was raiding his base, so intotal he committed 4 rule breaks. The admin I talked to was named Mr. Yeets. I want my refund of $400k for the shield vape.

What server did you lose your items on? Atomic1

What do you need refunded? I want my refund of $400k for the shield vape.

Please put any evidence to substantiate your claim here. You can ask the admin Mr Yeet and he will tell you. "There was a base that said KOS on props, and I went on props for two seconds, went off the prop five seconds later, and a hitman runs out and shoots at me, so I run and get away. I saw him go back to the base, and he used a keypad, so he is part of the base. The base also did not say that the base was by a group of people; it only said "Kos if on props." It turns out there were two hitmen and a kidnapper inside the base, so basically, I didn’t know that when I raided them. I forgot that I had my shield vape on me, and when I raided them, a hitman came out, killed me, and then I realized the hitman was basing, so that's not a coincidence that he shoots at me and walks back into the base, so then I called an admin, and he told the guy that that's a fail base and you’re not allowed to base as a hitman. The guy had multiple warnings on his accounts already, and the admin told him to go check the rules. The hitman knew he was breaking the rules because he had been warned for the same thing before. He gives the hitman a 10-minute jail sentence and a warning on his account. So he committed failbase,fail RP because he cannot base as a hitman, attempted Rdm for shooting me 5 seconds after I walked away from the prop, and Rdm for killing me while I was raiding his base, so intotal he committed 4 rule breaks. The admin I talked to was named Mr. Yeets. I want my refund of $400k for the shield vape."

Request Resolved
<Paid they player out of my pocket.>

Thanks for making a report. For further questions/inquiries about your report, please reach out to a member of the Management Team on our Discord (discord.gg/atmc)