Accepted Kiro Staff Application

HG Kiro

User
Jan 7, 2023
Romania
Username: Kiro

◈ Your In-Game Name: Kiro

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199003775939/

Your Age: 15

Your Discord Tag: Kiro#6305

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned or banned on any Atomic Networks servers? No

How much playtime do you have on the server? 3 days, 17 h, 16 m

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? EET

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? 7:00 am - 11:00 am, 8:00 pm - 1:00 am

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I have played on this server for a while now, I've met a lot of nice people which I had hours of fun with. I have been online a lot recently and more and more people are starting to recognize me by my name. I've seen times where admins we're overwhelmed by tickets and I want to help the with that and overall help them have it easier. I also want to be a part of the Staff Team since 99% of the admins I met are really nice.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I've been playing Garry's Mod a lot lately and I belive I can actually be helpful for the Staff Team. I don't see myself better than anyone just because of my position, I do not judge or discriminat people based on their race, beliefs, ethnicity, etc. We are all equal. I would love to work alongside the Staff Team.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. This is my first time posting, I wanted to do that for a pretty long time now and today I finally got the courage to do it. I've talked to Staff multiple times before, using tickets and I have read the rules multiple times. I am a really patient person and I can explain things to a person pretty easy. Sitting in a discord call can get stressful but I belive I could be good as a part of the team. I like reading psychological books, movies and video games. I am excited to get a response and hopefully become a part of the Staff Team, Thank You!