User
Username: Kiwi Man

◈ Your In-Game Name: Kiwi Man

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/XenoCrasha/

Your Age: 17, 18 on August 10th

Your Discord Tag: RussBot#7831

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned or banned on any Atomic Networks servers? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. Mahlaser warned me on the 13/01/2023 for a Class III | Fail RP during a raid, I have since learned from this mistake and only had commited it on my first day of playing Atomic Roleplay.

How much playtime do you have on the server? 3d 14h and counting.

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? New Zealand Standard Time / New Zealand Daylight Times

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? Between 10am - 4pm or 9pm to 4 am

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? There are several reasons why I would like to become a staff member for Atomic Roleplay.

First and foremost, I am a passionate player of Gmod and AtomicRP and have a deep understanding of its mechanics, community, and culture. I have spent countless hours playing and interacting with other players, and have developed a keen sense of what is appropriate behavior within the server.

Second, I believe that my skills and experience make me well-suited for the role of staff. I am a responsible and mature individual, and I possess strong communication and problem-solving skills. I am also able to remain calm and level-headed in difficult situations, which is an essential trait for any staff member.

Third, I am motivated by a desire to make the server a better and more enjoyable experience for all players. As a Staff Member, I would work to ensure that the rules and guidelines of the server are being upheld, and that all players are treated fairly and respectfully. I would also strive to create a further positive and welcoming community, and would take a proactive approach to dealing with any issues that may arise.

Lastly, I understand the importance of being a staff member and the responsibilities that come with it. I am willing to invest the time and effort required to effectively moderate the game and ensure that it remains a fun and safe environment for everyone.

Overall, I believe that my passion for the game, skills, and experience make me an ideal candidate for any role of staff, and I am eager to contribute to the servers community in this way.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? As a more recent member of the AtomicRP community, i have spent hours playing as a regular player, watching how the community operates and how those in the staff positions dedicate themself to make the server enjoyable and playable, I have seen and witnessed first hand how sits are handled and what to expect as a Staff Member of any sort, I do have prior staff experience, however that was more then 5 years ago and alot has changed since then, including me, I have learnt to be more mature and have gained a work drive, which can be showcased with my real life employment.

I play Gmod as a hobby and enjoy the factor that AtomicRP strives to keep it that way as a Staff Member and that is why i have looked apon this application in awe. Back in 2018 and even before such, I was apart of servers which required you to dedicate your life time to the server, make the entire situation a job rather then a fun hobby.

AtomicRP has been the only server i have found to enjoy so far, however my natural nature of assisting people has strived me further to seek further assistance to others and not only that, the entire community.

Lastly, The people on this server, regulars and particularly staff are great role models to look up to, See with awe and openly respect due to their well-mannered and calm behaviour, with a helpful attitude, I strive to be that, i hope my application shows my determination and my well-mannered behaviour.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. As a Austral-Asia member of the community, i normally am online around the time the server is lacking in members the most, This also means that the least amount of staff is present, which means more strain is put on which-ever staff member is on at this time, Unfortunately this time becomes chaos often due to the fact that one or two staff can only handle so many people at a time, Selecting me to continue further would also add another to your Austral-asia timezone.

+1 I've never seen you in game, but you put forth the effort to show you want to be a part of the staff team.

+1 for the past few days has shown interest and enthusiasm for learning the rules deeper and applying for this position. Great answers, great attitude, fun accent.