Accepted Koiel's Staff Application

Koiel

User
Jan 20, 2021
Your In-Game Name: Dr. Buck Chode, also gone by Dr. Koiel, Dr. Koiel Ham, Koiel, Koiel Ham.

Steam Name: Koiel

Link to your Public Steam Profile: : https://steamcommunity.com/id/koiel/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older): I am 15 years old.

Your discord name/tag: Koiel#8701

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? No, but I understand if It needs to.

Have you ever been warned/kicked/banned on any Atomic Networks Servers? If yes, what for? I have never been warned, kicked, nor banned.

How much playtime do you have on the server? (1 day minimum playtime, 1 week in the community) I have 1 day and around 18 hours of playtime, and I have been in the community for more than a week.

Have you read up on our rules fully? I have read and re-read multiple times.

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the Forums? I have read up on the DRP staff information, and I will continue to review often.

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? I do have a microphone and consistently use it.

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers? (Please go into detail if the answer is Yes) No, I have no experience with staffing on other servers.

If you answered yes to the previous question, do you have experience with SAM? AWarn3? BLogs? -

Why do you want to be a part of the staff team? I am writing this application because I cherish the community and I want to be able to contribute to the peace. I want to help everyone be able to enjoy the game, and for them to be able to leave their session being excited for when they can rejoin. I want to be able to let new players know that they don't have to be afraid of reaching out to the staff. I additionally want to be good friends with the staff team. This isnt a driving factor, but something that I will hope to be able to do as a staff member. To sum it up, I want to be a member of the staff team to ensure the quality of playing on the server.

Why should you be accepted onto the staff team? I believe I should be accepted onto the staff team overall due to how well I fit the criteria. I meet the basic requirements of age and playtime, and I also have met some personal/unspoken requirements like never having any warns, bans or kicks. I additionally have read most everything that I could in order to be prepared to be a staff member, and I still plan to frequently review the rules and handbook. I have talked to multiple staff to confirm things that I had questions on, just so that I could be as prepared as possible. I am in the boy scout program, where preparedness is in the motto. I believe that all players have a right to enjoy the server, and I will do my best to ensure that they can, granted that they abide by the rules. In general, I think I should be accepted due to me fitting all of the critera, being an avid reader of the rules and information, and my preparedness to be a staff member.

-/+
I’ve personally never had any interactions with you before, however, I believe I have seen your name in the tab menu a few times. It could be because we aren’t on at the same times though. As of now, I don’t really know you so it wouldn’t be fair to form an opinion.

Aside from that, application look well done. I wish you the best of luck!

- Hops

(Gotta do it because being neutral doesn't get the point across)
I suggest that you get to know more people on the server before you apply because all I can judge you on at this stage is your application. It just seems to me like we'll be making a leap of faith, whether your good for the staff team or not. I say that before applying, you should reproach and attempt to get yourself more well-known throughout Atomic Networks. I say this I'd rather spend the first couple of weeks seeing if your good staff or not instead of just trying to get to know you during your trial period.

-/+
I honestly have not seen you around as much for you to be Considered "Known", I have asked a few people in our Community and they do NOT know your name. You have to be well known in the Community as well man, Not just get a whole day and insta apply. We Look for people that try to make the server better. Not for us to just have Admins/Mods. But Honestly I do Like your Answerers to why You should, and why you Want to be Staff and that's about it.
Best Of Luck Man!!!

I haven't seen you too much on the server, to me, you are someone who just hops on from time to time with no commitment. That's how you appear to me, I hope I am wrong, but for now, I must leave a -1

Accepted for Interview
Reach out to Wilkers to schedule an interview 3 days from this message being posted.