General Suggestion Korean Jesus - Changing the minimum amount of characters needed to create a ticket

Korean Jesus

Counselor On Atomic DarkRP
User
Aug 1, 2021

Suggestion Name Changing the minimum amount of characters needed to create a ticket

What's Being Added/Removed/Changed A minimum amount of words or characters that need to be used to created a ticket

Why It Should Be Added/Removed/Changed It really hard to grasp what a player needs when all they type is "help" or "admin" there are various amounts of things that just overall make the sit process longer, If a player just simple type "I was RDM'ed" or "My last death" or "King Bob RDM'ed me"

It would be so much faster and easier to get sits through the door because in the unfortunate event when tickets start staking and all a guy typed was "rdm" and he made his ticket 8 minutes ago he's not going to remember which death it was or their name.

Links to Addons none

+1 this would be very helpful. Also perhaps a console made announcement to be as specific in tickets as possible so the staff member has a better idea of whats going on