Denied Kristorirapu Staff Application

Kristorirapu

User
Mar 24, 2023
Username: Kristorirapu

◈ Your In-Game Name: Kriss Vector

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198967024868/

Your Age: 15

Your Discord Tag: Kriss Vector#6852

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned or banned on any Atomic Networks servers? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. All of my warns are just RDM warns because people have been harrassing me and i have forgotten to do /advert warn 1/2/3 and one of them was cus they ran infront of me while i was trying to shoot a person

How much playtime do you have on the server? 1 week and 8 hours

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? EET

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? around 16-23 maybe more depending what day it is

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? Other than free Supporter+ I am really interested in helping the community by getting rid of trouble because ive seen it happen a lot just like false warns, overall feeling like i could be a good add to the team because of my timezone and all of the free time ive got im able to get on the server when needed pretty much. There are a lot of rules that confuse a lot of players so i will help them understand the rules, I have pretty good understanding of moderating servers cus ive been a staff member on diffirent platforms like: Discord, Twitch, Minecraft, Rust, Red Dead Redemption2 and Unturned.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I will be on at hours when barely any staff is on so that would be a big W, im pretty good under stress, somewhat understanding and mature enough for becoming staff. I have a decent amount of experience in being a staff member so im trustworthy in stuff like this, i NEVER abuse my powers for an advantage or anything else. I always try my best at helping if i cant help with something i will tell another staff member to come for my spot and i will go learn how to help with it in the future.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. Im just overall a chill guy and ive been staff on diffirent games and platforms so i think i could fit in, im great at communicating with the members, the staff team and will be able to do many tickets when needed to. Overall i really want more experience in staffing and want to learn gmod staffing because ive never done it so it would be a new experience and a new way to play the game.

+1 From Me.
Decent effort shown in app.
Seen him around, had only positive interactions thus far.

+1 from mr king silly
He is on a lot I would love to see him be part of the staff team he is free a lot too, great forum looked like you took your time.

Last edited:
begging for people to look in game, both in vc and ooc

Last edited by a moderator: