Denied Kristorirapu Staff Application

-1 from your interaction from Texas and asking players through ooc and vc to +1 I'ma have to -1 this. Show the lack of patience u have and self control alot of staff need playing on this server

-1 from your interaction from Texas and asking players through ooc and vc to +1 I'ma have to -1 this. Show the lack of patience u have and self control alot of staff need playing on this server
I was just defending myself from Texas thats all. I never told anybody to +1 EVER, rest is understandable because of my fuck up with the ooc and i was meant to put it in PM for Dark but muscle memory fucked me over. But tbh i didnt want it to sound like begging but i was just exited cus being a staff is very fun for me like in other games

Last edited:
Application Denied
Based on your application, we have decided to not continue with the interview process.
We appreciate your interest in staffing. You may reapply for an Atomic Networks Staff Position in 2 weeks.
Please contact management on Discord for any further questions.

We recommend consulting the Enforcement Guidelines if you are interested in applying again.

https://forums.atomicnetworks.co/threads/darkrp-enforcement-guidelines.4007/