Accepted Kusou Staff Application

Vinnie

TMod On Atomic DarkRP
User
Dec 7, 2021
in a post-apocalyptic world
Username: Kusou

◈ Your In-Game Name: Asian Dude

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199219599329/

Your Age: 15

Your Discord Tag: Asian Dude#8318

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned or banned on any Atomic Networks servers? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. I have one rdm warn. It got warned to my account on 2/23/2023. Me and some guy were messing around with the murder monkey machete (i was murder monkey), throwing it against the pd building. A person walked in front of it by accident, as i threw the machete. It killed them and they made a sit. In the sit i didn't deny anything because I didn't have a clipping software. I took accountability and accepted the warn.

How much playtime do you have on the server? 1 week 4 days and 5 hours

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? Yes

Were you removed from the staff team? No

Did you resign from the staff team? Yes

What is your time zone? EST

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? weekdays 3pm-9pm | Weekends 2pm-3am

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I really enjoyed the time in my life when I was apart of this staff team. The other staff were so supportive and helpful. I made an application last year to reapply after I sorted everything out and it got accepted, but in the interview Scheduling section my pc broke. It got denied because I couldn't make the interview. However, now I have a perfectly fine and working pc, because of that I have a chance at being apart of the wonderful staff team again. Besides the past experience part, atomic networks has an amazing and funny community and I feel if I got the chance to be staff again, I could connect more with the community and have good times. Also being a staff means I could stop people from ruining the fun and exciting experience that atomic networks offers, and that is important to me. Now that I'm settled down and have time on my hands, I could definitely see myself working as a staff for atomic. Lastly, I love working with others and resolving pointless tension.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? First, ill start off with experience part. Not only do I have past experience with being a staff but I also have experience playtime wise. I know what being a staff is about. I know practically every rule. I read up on the rules when I get confused. I'm also very efficient, I can get things done fast while simultaneously being effective. I know every single command, ban layout, and warn layout. Making me not hesitate and be able to take more sits. Second, I am completely unbiased when it comes to taking tickets. Ill never stay on one side of the story without hearing the other. I will also not take one side because I know that person. I know to separate my RP experience with taking tickets and being on duty. I hold everyone to the same standard with no exceptions. Third, I'm very active, averaging well over the minimum required amount. The past two weeks I've averaged 50 hours on the server. This could benefit the staff team if no one else was on, I could be able to get on. Last, I love working with others and I work well with them too, I hope you guys consider me as a candidate. Thank you for your time.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. Shout out to the homies, bobby, Ya ming, Mahlaser, Potompatomp, and the man himself Mr. divine.

-/+ I don't have any thing good or bad to say about this I don't see any problems

+1 great effort on the application, I also think you are a nice fit for our team, should get a chance to get interviewed.