Denied Kusou Staff Application

Vinnie

TMod On Atomic DarkRP
User
Dec 7, 2021
in a post-apocalyptic world
Username: Kusou

◈ Your In-Game Name: Kusou

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199219599329/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older with few exceptions): 14, I turn 15 in december of this year

Your Discord (with tag): The Fool#4285

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? No

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? No

How much playtime do you have on the server? 1 week 2 days and 2 hours

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? Yes i staffed here on atomic networks. I was here for around 1-2 months until i got to a really low point in my life. it was one of the greatest times of my life at the time.

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? Yes

Were you removed from the staff team? No

Did you resign from the staff team? Yes

What is your time zone? EST

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? On Weekdays 5:40pm to 9pm eachday weekends 1pm-2-3-4am

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I want to be apart of this staff team because i love this server i always have. Its helped me get over tough days. Its an extremely fun yet challenging server. The amount of places around the map seems to never end, every corner i take i see another base oppurtunity. Not to mention the amount of jobs there are. This server has always seemed to amaze me everytime i hop on. I can stay on for hours and hours and keep playing Its like a video game dopamine rush. The endless list of things you can do on the server also seems to amaze me. PD raids, base raids, Bank raids, ranging from jobs to pizza chef and fruit slicer to shark and sanic. The staff team always helps everyone which i commend and admire the staff team for. They have always and i mean always helped out. They dont care if you started 1 minute ago they always hold everyone up to the same standards and treat you with respect. Not to mention how understanding they are, even with the tinyist problems they always come to you and walk you through it. I have gotten out of that rockbottom stage and plan to move on and start here again with everybody. When i first was apart of the staff team as a trial mod every single mod/senior mod helped me out leading me towards success. I thank bobby, Ya ming, Potompatomp, and the man himself Mr. divine. I'd love to get this mazing oppurtunity again and enjoy it. Thank you all for being so welcoming.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? Well let me start of with the experience portion of this. First, I know the rules from the back of my head. If Players get confused or the sit is confusing the first thing i do is look deeply into the rules. Im extremely effiecent in taking sits and i can resolve problems fast overall leading to no stacked up tickets. I also know all of the warns/bans guidelines making it easier in my sits. I know all of the commands for just about everything so i can be more effeicent in my sits. (if i make it past) i Have helped out trial mods in the past and let me tell you seeing them learn how to do the stuff that i once did feels amazing. I have amazing cooperation skills and im not afraid to ask for help when needed. I am a team player i like to work on teams. I know almost half of the staff team so i can get along and around well. I would love to be as welcoming as you guys are. Now for the most important part, i love this community and being able to monitor and make it better would be the standing point of my purpose in this community. I feel as a moderator i can grow this community and really bond with everyone. Thank you for your time everyone, Sincerly Your Old Friend Kusou

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. Thank you for everyones time!

Last edited:
Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? Yes
1653008038637.png

+1

LFG, I am personally omitting the age requirement in regards to my vote considering the previous display of maturity from Kusou. I have seen them on the server and think they would make a great addition to the team.

+1 Old staff, Great effort. The only thing I don't like is the age but that is fine as it is close and you have already seemed to have proven you can staff here.

+1
I would love to have some old Staff back on the server. It also seems you put some decent effort into this application.
Hope you get accepted, can't wait to hear your interview

Accepted for Interview
Reach out to (InvitedDevil#4271) on Discord to schedule an interview.
Note: Failure to schedule your interview within the next 3 days will result in your application being denied.