L3G1T

Steam name
L3G1T

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older):
Ya boi 17

Your discord name/tag:
𝕃𝟛𝕘𝟙𝕥𝟜𝟚𝟘#0614

Link to your Public Steam Profile

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP?
Kinda? Just gotta remove the 420 at the end : D

Have you ever been warned/kicked/banned on any Atomic Networks Servers? If yes, what for?
I Might've gotten warned for a fail base before involving a "crouch kill box"

How much playtime do you have on the server? (24 hour minimum)
its around 32-34

Have you read up on our rules fully?
Indeed.

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the Forums?
Yessir : D

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis?
Blue Yeti Mic - yes I use it a lot

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers? (Please go into detail if the answer is Yes)
Unfortunately No.

Have you received any recommendations to apply for staff from current AtomicRP Staff Members? (If so list them below)
Might've gotten a recommendation by someone but cant remember who D :

If you answered yes to the previous question, do you have experience with SAM? AWarn3? BLogs?
Unfortunately No. I'd like to consider myself a fast learner though.

Why do you want to be a part of the staff team?

I think being a mod would be a fun experience no matter which way I look at it. I've always loved enforcing rules and regulations when it comes to just about anything. The main reason I applied for staff on this server is because I think it'd be cool to help the staff out and because the community in this server is better than any other DRP server out there. This server is by far my favorite and in the course of less than 3 days I managed to work my way up to 30+ hours : D

Why should you be accepted onto the staff team?

I always enforce the rules but in a fair kind of way. I don't see myself quitting this server anytime soon even if I don't get accepted. I think the mods are currently doing a great job at keeping the server and players sane. I would personally just like to help them out as I know there are a lot of people RDMing and cops AOSing and I feel that adding me to the team would certainly be a positive addition to the server and its entirety : D

What is your timezone?
(Central Daylight Time) (CDT)

Thanks For looking at my application -L3G1T

-/+ I personally never seen you around but nice app

+/-
I have never seen you within the server. But your application is nice. I do recommend you get more playtime within the server. Good luck!

+/-
I have never seen you within the server. But your application is nice. I do recommend you get more playtime within the server. Good luck!
Hey thanks man. I'm not quite for sure how to update my application but I have about 12 more hours than what is in the forum. : D

+1
100% knows what he's doing, I've seen him multiple times. He has the energy to be an admin. However, you don't have a lot of hours total on the game which makes me think you have a lack of experience in other points of the game. But you do know rules. If I was in Wilkers situation, I would just decline due to the amount of total G mod hours and server hours.

Accepted for Interview
Reach out to JustValentino on Discord within 3 days to schedule your interview.
Note: Failure to schedule your interview within 3 days will result in your application being denied.

Application Denied
You may reapply for an Atomic Networks Staff Position in 2 Weeks, DM your interviewer with questions/concerns.​