LBN_Gunter

Steam Name:
LBN_Gunter

Link to your Public Steam Profile: :

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older):
I am 18

Your discord name/tag:
Gunter#4200

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP?
Yes it is.

Have you ever been warned/kicked/banned on any Atomic Networks Servers? If yes, what for?
I have been warned one time for RDM by CJ around 2-3 weeks ago.

How much playtime do you have on the server? (24 hour minimum)
1w 4d 14h 1m

Have you read up on our rules fully?
Yes, I have fully read up on all of them and have almost all memorized.

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the Forums?
Yes, I have fully read them and I have most of it memorized.

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis?
Yes, I have a microphone that I use on a consistent basis if not all the time.

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers? (Please go into detail if the answer is Yes)
Unfortunately, I do not.

Have you received any recommendations to apply for staff from current AtomicRP Staff Members? (If so list them below)
Sadly I don't remember if anyone has actually recommended me

If you answered yes to the previous question, do you have experience with SAM? AWarn3? BLogs?
I do not, but I am interested in these programs / addons and would love to learn more about them and how to use them.

Why do you want to be a part of the staff team?
I want do be a part of the staff team because I want to keep this user friendly server as clean and as friendly as I possibly can. I notice that sometimes there is only one mod on at times and tickets can pile up. I don't want all the weight of the entire server to just rest on one person's shoulders. Another thing I notice with this server is the lack of enforcement on the building rules. I have fully memorized all of the little details about the building rules and would like to help enforce those rules a little bit better. Furthermore, this is a great and friendly server that needs a little bit of a adjustment that I think I could help with.

Why should you be accepted onto the staff team?
I think I should be accepted onto the staff team because I'm very good in bias situations and I know how to keep my cool in any situation. I get along with a lot of the community and I have had many interactions with a lot of regulars on this server. I am very friendly towards everyone and understanding but I can become very serious once on duty and in the means of a sit. I am also very active on this server. I can easily put in anywhere from 1-10 hours a day and could watch over the server over the course of a day. In conclusion, I think I would be a very useful and well behaved mod.

What is your timezone?
CTZ

Last edited:
Only ever play when he's on, and he has single handedly taught me how to play and taught me about rules. Chill and nice dude, and really well known by the community. A ton of people stop by our base just to say hi.

+1 for sure

+1

He seems like a mature person. I have never had any issues with him or any bad interactions.

+1
Good application

Very mature person. Based with a couple of times. Very familiar with the rules. Active.
Didn't apply sooner because of his trip. Would be more than happy to see him on the team.

+1
Very clean application, I don't feel like I had to run around looking for what you're saying. When I've based with you, you've been very understanding a good going and try making sure everyone is happy. You're energy is without a doubt something I would want in a admin.

+1 Nice app, and I have seen you on the server and you seem to have an excellent grasp of the rules and I would like to wish you luck on becoming a staff member.

+/- i have had very good experience with Gunter, but not the best experience with the LBN clan. Though if you put LBN aside i think he would make a good mod.

Last edited:
+1 ive seen your bases, and your a good sport!

Often you have no NLR signs which is nice for those who want action. You provide a outlet for raiders by giving them a base to throw themselves at until they are worn out.

Your bases often are also cool you use alot of good textures and base mechanics which makes for a fun base to raid or just be an annoying mic spamming hobo and watch raiders get vaporized by gunfire is hilarious.

Ive seen you on, you set a good example in the community of basing done right! Bravo!

+1 Talked to him a couple time was a pretty chill guy. I’ve also seen him around the server a lot and can say that he’s active in the community.