- LeFleur, or previously "jimrat".

Steam Name:

- "LeFleur"

SteamID:

- STEAM_0:0:551141471

Your age:

Your discord name/tag:

- LeFleur#0006

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP?

- Yes.

Have you ever been warned/kicked/banned on any Atomic Servers?

- No, I have a clean slate, and I plan to keep it that way!

How much playtime do you have on the server?

- I've been in the community for a little over a week, and currently have one day and seventeen hours of playtime on the server.

Have you read up on our rules fully?

- Yes, and I plan to keep studying and memorizing them.

Have you read up on the AtomicRP Staff Handbook?

- Yes, and I intend to keep reviewing and studying it on the regular.

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis?

- I do have a microphone, and I tend to use it very often.

Why do you want to be a part of the staff team?

- I truly believe that I could lend a helping hand and improve the server and community as a whole. This server has attracted me over others, and I would like to take my dedication to the next level, in becoming a member of the staff team. I have met so many nice people here who have made my experience so much better, and I am looking to make other player's time here as enjoyable as possible.

Why should you be accepted onto the staff team?
- I have a hefty amount of experience moderating and administrating garry's mod roleplay servers (see below). I am a knowledgeable and competent player, and becoming a staff member would only increase that. I believe that I am very capable of staffing, and am more than ready to learn how to become a extraordinary staff member here at atomic. I am willing, and looking forward to dedicate 2-6 hours every day to staffing within the server. I plan to be completely un-biased and fair towards every player I come across. I understand and the importance of listening, and understanding both player's sides within staff sits. I am not afraid to ask questions to other staff when I come across experiences/scenarios I don't understand. I am already familiar with aWarn3, SAM, and bLogs, though I am not familiar with GMOD Admin Suite, I am looking forward to learning all about it.

Previous experience:
DankRP Community | DarkRP ~ Administrator
Mobster's Paradise | MafiaRP ~ Super Administrator and Staff management
Typhon Networks | MafiaRP ~ Moderator
BruhRP | DarkRP ~ Server Manager

Nymera Networks | Imperial Occupation RP ~ Administrator

Thank you for reviewing my staff application, I put a lot of time into it, and I hope you've enjoyed it.
~ LeFleur

+1 From me. The application was very strong and I really like that you have lots of experience with the staffing. I feel like you would make a great addition to the staff team and would play a very important role in keeping the players of the server in check while also allowing them all to enjoy their experience

I hope to see you on the staff team soon, best of luck to you.

I would also like to add, I have had numerous great experiences with you around the community and you seem to have a great track record with the community. You also have a great following and you definitely stand out in the community.

+1 I Haven't had much interaction with you, but this application is very good. All of the previous experience is great as well. Good luck on the app man!

+1 i love the energy you put out and the amount of care and detail into all of the more meaningful points i hope to see you join us in the ranks and continue to play and enjoy the server, keep spreading out that posative energy and have a good day also happy holidays!

+1, very nice application. I have played on DankRP with you and you proved yourself to be a very well behaved and all round great staff member to work with.

+1 Outstanding application and application formatting, nice interactions with this player I come by his shop on a daily he is nice feel like he would be a good staff member to be honest id say give em a shot!

Accepted for Interview
Reach out to Wilkers on Discord to schedule an interview 3 days from this message being posted. Make sure you are prepared for the interview and some tough questions.

Application Accepted
For any future applicants looking at this application, this is the best example you will get.