Let there be darkness!

+1 I believe adding a Day/Night system is an intriguing prospect that would add variety to the constant Sunlight
It would also add a use for the flashlight

Have heard that many of these add-ons cause huge stability issues for some reason. However would potentially add lots to rp if it can be done without the performance defects I've heard about. Would probably also be necessary and appropriate to have an in-game time feature as well. CP could be able to set curfews, perhaps new job abilities/rules (perhaps Sewer Dwellers can go and kill above surface during the night? or give cultists that ability? probably a terrible idea but would be fun as hell when playing those classes), lets merchants set easy to keep track of open/closing hours, perhaps certain npcs like the meth/weed buyer could only be usable during the night, etc

Definitely lots of potential
+1

Bro sewer dwellers killing above ground at nighttime sounds soo dope
Have heard that many of these add-ons cause huge stability issues for some reason. However would potentially add lots to rp if it can be done without the performance defects I've heard about. Would probably also be necessary and appropriate to have an in-game time feature as well. CP could be able to set curfews, perhaps new job abilities/rules (perhaps Sewer Dwellers can go and kill above surface during the night? or give cultists that ability? probably a terrible idea but would be fun as hell when playing those classes), lets merchants set easy to keep track of open/closing hours, perhaps certain npcs like the meth/weed buyer could only be usable during the night, etc

Definitely lots of potential
+1