Denied [LHC] Rico Gaming Staff Application

JohnnyRicoGaming

User
Jun 16, 2021
Your In-Game Name: [LHC] Rico Gaming

Steam Name: [LHC] Rico Gaming

Link to your Public Steam Profile: : https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198423988762/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older): 26

Your discord name/tag: [LHC] Johnny Rico#2411

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned/kicked/banned on any Atomic Networks Servers? If yes, what for? Yes I have only been warned once and to be honest don't really remember but haven't had any infractions since.

How much playtime do you have on the server? (24 hour minimum) 2 days and 23 hours

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes I have gone through and read the rules.

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the Forums? Yes I have read up on the Staff information section.

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes I have a microphone and always use it.

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers? (Please go into detail if the answer is Yes) Yes I have a great amount of Gmod Mod experience, first was a server that is kind of dead now named ExhibitionRP and was a admin on there for about 3 months until the player base kind of died. Second I was a Senior Admin and Senior Mod on Icefuse Starwars Rp and Military RP for about 6 months top a year, the reason I left was I was sent over sea's for my job.

Have you received any recommendations to apply for staff from current AtomicRP Staff Members? (If so list them below) I have not but have had many interactions with them.

If you answered yes to the previous question, do you have experience with SAM? AWarn3? BLogs? Yes and no it might have changed since I was away but know the basics of most of the commands and ticket process.

Why do you want to be a part of the staff team? I want to be part of the Atomic's staff team for multiple reasons. Firstly, I would like to help the community with anything they might need with me like answering their tickets. Also, I used to be an admin on other communities' DarkRP servers and I had a lot of fun there. I'm extremely interested in being a staff member on the Atomic Networks. Staff always interested me because it's fun to be able to help people and keep the RP going, like ending Mass RDMers and minges. I will be dedicated as a staff member because I take it seriously. I would love to help the Atomic Networks server grow more and I am always up to help people! My dream is to become a Head Admin on the Atomic Networks server and host events for the server. I love Passive RP where you use your mind to create the story and I would like to bring more of that to this server. With all that I just want to make the server thrive and be successful and fun for new people that join. If I could be a staff member, it would allow me to help more and be a friend to everyone that I come across.

Why should you be accepted onto the staff team? I would be a perfect fit for the Atomic Networks staff team for many reasons. I am able to communicate easily and understand both sides of stories without being biased. I can also direct and help players who don't understand the game understand some of the basic aspects of the server. I'm very active on the Atomic Networks server and I know the rules. Also, I am fair and I'm nice to people and give an understanding attitude. Also, I would always take sits/tickets first over RP. I always give fair punishments, depending on the situation (of course I will use the set punishments as standard). Considering I'm from Texas, my time zone is good for many U.S players but I work nights in the Oilfield and am able to spend many hours on the server which also helps out the EU players as well. I can get on the server early and do some tickets and make sure that the server is doing fine as well. Overall, I believe I would be a great candidate for the Atomic Networks staff team.

What is your time zone? CST

+1

Ive seen rico in the sever many times and hes a pretty chill do to be honest he would be great on staff!

+/- I mean I have seen you but I personally have not spoken to you so I do not know how you act in situations, if I do ever get to talk to you this can change from a neutral to plus or minus one

+1 decent guy seems mature but i think he should read the rules a few more times

+1 Generally a good guy all-around. Haven't had any negative experiences with him, and the application is solid. Has experience as staff before, playtime on the server, and went into detail on why you would be beneficial to the staff team. Goodluck.

Application Denied
You may reapply for an Atomic Networks Staff Position in 2 Weeks, DM your interviewer with questions/concerns.​