Dec 3, 2022
Username: LiftedGold

◈ Your In-Game Name: LiftedGold

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/LiftedGold/

Your Age: 18

Your Discord Tag: Lifted#3684

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned or banned on any Atomic Networks servers? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. I got warned today for RDM on accident, I was a SWAT Sniper and I thought one of our officers got killed and I killed the wrong dude.

How much playtime do you have on the server? 8 hours, I am putting this app in now as I have been playing more and will reach the time frame.

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? Yes

Please detail your tenure at these other servers, include the following...
> Time on the Staff Team
> Rank (If applicable)
> Contacts from Community (If you have any)
I was a super admin a while back on C3 RP, I was staff there for about 2 years. I then was a mod on GFL Purge RP I was a mod for about a year. I have been staff on many other servers but that was from a while ago so I do not remember the names.

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? MST

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? Usually early mornings if I do not have work, but when I have work I am on late.

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I joined this server about a week ago and it has been nothing but fun and friendly people, I took a large break from this game and got a warm welcome back with this server. The staff team is so amazing and helpful, they handle everything with care and best effort and I feel like I can fulfill a role as a helping member of the staff team to better such a great server. The players in here are very passionate about the server and the game and I would love to support them by being apart of the staff team, giving suggestions and helping out as much as I can. I believe my experience as a staff member on other great servers will greatly help this server become even more amazing and a place where players can enjoy themselves and have a great time! I believe being a staff member is more than a role and more than a "STAFF' staff members are what keep the server going and keeping it running smoothly and I want to help a already great team!

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I feel like I should be accepted be cause of the effort and time I will be able to put into the server. I know I am very mature when it comes to having to be serious and help a player or even another staff member, my experience on other servers of being apart of a great staff team has taught me a lot on how to treat other players and my fellow staff members in helping this community grow even bigger! The interactions I have had with the staff team have been nothing but smooth and wonderful and I know I can fulfill that role as a staff member.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you.

+1 never seen you around, but hope to meet you soon. pretty good app looks like you put some thought into it, i like the part staff is more then just "staff"

+1 I've never seen you in game, but you put forth the effort to show you want to be a part of the staff team. looking forward to seeing you in game

+1 never seen you around, but hope to meet you soon. pretty good app looks like you put some thought into it, i like the part staff is more then just "staff"
Can’t wait to meet you too man! If you ever on looking for a buddy to play with lmk Ill be happy to play or even talk.

+1 I've never seen you in game, but you put forth the effort to show you want to be a part of the staff team. looking forward to seeing you in game
Thanks man, I look forward to hopefully running into you in game soon, if you ever lookin for a buddy to run with let me know!

+1 great effort on app, you wanna put effort into the server. I can easily see that with this app, Great job.

Application Denied
You do not meet the requirements yet to staff on Atomic Networks, you must have 1d playtime.
We appreciate your interest in staffing. You may reapply for an Atomic Networks Staff Position in 2 Weeks, DM me with any questions or concerns.