Denied Lightyear Staff Application

Lightyear

User
Jun 20, 2022
Username: Lightyear

◈ Your In-Game Name: Lightyear

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198314442405/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older): 18

Your Discord (with tag): Lightyear#1845

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans.

FailRP during a raid / I cannot recall why I was warned / At this point in time, the warn is expired since it was more than 2 weeks.

Insiding / I am confident this warn is invalid, there was no sit for this warn / I believe it was a mistake / I have no explanation for this warn.

2x warn Hate Speech / 1. Happened within my first day of playing on the server, I was PD and used some props to put up a KKK sign, not intentional to be racist. Banned as soon as the last K prop was placed. / 2. Playing GMOD after a long day, messing around building a hotel. I got killed by a cop and slipped up. Called the person a f word. Not intentional to harm the person, 100% accidental.

Since these warns, especially after the 3 day I am watching my tongue and I am refreshed on the rules and regs. I am ready to take my experience to another level.

How much playtime do you have on the server? 6 days

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? Pacific Time Zone

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? 14:00 - 20:00 / 2pm to 8pm PST.

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I love the consistently good experiences I have with other players on Atomic. The daily interactions I have with the usual players is fulfilling. In return, I want newer players to have a fulfilling experience on Atomic. I want to encourage players to enjoy the server in the way it is intended to play. Being able to assist players is important to me and being staff will allow me to help players that are unable to access the necessary tools.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I am consistently active every day. I also have real-life perspective with strict rules and regulations in my day time job. I have dedicated free time to help players learn how to play GMOD for example, how to build bases, use server add-ons like cooking meth, weed etc. I enjoy interacting and speaking to players in the community. If I was chosen as staff, I would have the tools to further assist players in need. I have 6 years experience in GMOD and gone through all types of servers. Staff members should be humble and non-biased. I will bring that to the team. I am very excited to have the opportunity to make an application to be staff. I enjoy and will take pride in being staff on Atomic.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. Thank you for reading, I hope everybody that took the time to read will come with a fresh perspective and +1 me to join to team!

Last edited:
-1 Recent hate speech warning, people can change but this hate speech warning happened within a week of this application being posted.

I understand the hate speech warn and its volatility. Is there anything else you could recommend for my application.

-1 hate speech warns are like a random dab of ketchup on top of a perfectly seasoned chicken breast

You have the required effort to become a staff member, but you have two hate speech warnings; it is a requirement. You can not just skip them like they don't exist and hope to get accepted.

Please try again in 2 weeks.​

Application Denied
We appreciate your interest in staffing. You may reapply for an Atomic Networks Staff Position in 2 Weeks, DM me with questions/concerns.