Denied lilshadowruby - Player Report on PuhsyDstroyer69 velk.ca

Massa Ruby

User
Jun 5, 2022
Username: lilshadowruby

In-Game Name Massa Scaletta Bambozzini

Your STEAMID/Link to your STEAM Profile https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199225674008/

Your Discord Massa Ruby #0166

What is the in-game name of the player that you are reporting? PuhsyDstroyer69 velk.ca

Paste a link to the STEAM profile of the player that you are reporting. PuhsyDstroyer69 velk.ca SteamID [ STEAM_0:1:702863828 ] SteamID64 [ 76561199365993385 ] Steam Name [ PuhsyDstroyer69 velk.ca ]

Which rule/rules was this player breaking? MRDM

Put any evidence of this player breaking the rules here.
unknown.png

Any other comments? He only got a rdm warn from brank because he was completely unaware of the massing and impatient to get off, so the suspect is getting away with massing because the staff member was impatient

Hello Massa Scaletta Bambozzini, before we take any action, could you tell us what server this was on? Also if you feel brank was unprofessional at any point or time during this sit please make a Staff Report here:

We will review the evidence once the server is provided to check the logs.
Have a nice rest of your day - EnVy

This player had no warns and 45min playtime, also didn't remember why he killed XPann who reported RDM and this was the only report on him, I seen that he killed a few people and thought maybe something was happening that I couldn't see from logs, maybe he saw them attack someone for example and as PD decided to defend others from danger, again he had 45min of playtime and I always try to give new players a chance as not all of them understand how DarkRP even works, I didn't handle it the way I did because I was impatient.

Player Report Denied
The staff member in question has responded and given his side of the story and after checking the logs I only see 2 people reported the player for RDM if he would have gotten a 3rd report then it would count as MRDM. I also agree that Brank handled the ticket in a professional manner, I can also agree that we can give players a chance if they have low playtime to get them used to the situation. Since this report was made I have been spectating PuhsyDstroyer69, and have found out he has been enjoying the server and printing. I don't think the RDMs were intentional.
Thanks for making a report. For further questions/inquiries about your report, please reach out to a member of the Management Team on our Discord (discord.gg/atmc)​

Last edited:
It isn't 3 kills in a row, its 3 kills on different players in a row, and plus he hasn't gotten any other warning since then, so this will be the last time we talk about this situation.