Aug 24, 2023
Username: linkxzyi

◈ Your In-Game Name: Chungles Horsecheddar

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/linkxzyi/

Your Age: 19

Your Discord Tag: @linkxzyi

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned or banned on any Atomic Networks servers? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. FailRP class II I mugged someone and pressed the wrong key for my keybind, so I did not advert mugging

How much playtime do you have on the server? 1 week 6 days

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? EDT USA

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? 3pm-4am

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I want to be apart of the AtomicRP staff team because I want to be able to make a positive impact on the server me and my friends play on. I feel a need to help out the server we've had so much fun spending endless hours on. In addition, there have been numerous times where we all play together late at night when no staff are on to help when we get make tickets. With my odd hours, I will be able to help when other staff aren't able to.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I feel I should be on the AtomicRP staff team because I've been playing the server long enough to learn and memorize the rules. I've seen the positive impact my staff friends have made on player experience and the server as a whole, and I'd like to be apart of that. I'm fairly knowledgeable in gmod as I have over 500 hours. Im easy to get along with, respectful, responsible, and I love to help other people.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. Chungles Horsecheddar is a very rich individual. If there is ever the need, he can bless any victim with copious amounts of cash

+/- your answers are good but ive had quite a number of negative experiences with you during sits aswell as you doing some immature actions in said sits like mocking me and making crying noises

+1 he has helped me learn some things that I didn't know about gmod and the server. has very good knowledge on the rules and also has had good experiences with me and other players on the server. I think he would be a good candidate for tmod. hopefully he gets an interview

+1
i’ve had positive interactions with this player. I would like to see how a interview goes

+/- yes good application, but if what darwin has claimed is in fact true, that dosen't look all that good for me personally.

-1 SNA was NOT displaying good character and was giving VERY immature responses to another member who was going through what seemed like a mental break in OOC on the server just a few nights ago.