Denied Local Staff Application

Local

User
Jun 6, 2022
Username: Local

◈ Your In-Game Name: Local

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198402995815/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older with few exceptions): 15

Your Discord (with tag): Local<3#4847

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? No

How much playtime do you have on the server? 1day 33mins

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? EST

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? afternoon to late night (when school starts it will only be at night)

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I have seen a lot of rules being broken and people getting off free for no reason (especially at late night/early morning) and i wish to keep the rules enforced

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I feel like i would be a great addition to the team and seeing that i have basically nothing to do outside of sitting on computer all day i feel like i would be a great staff member that is on nearly all the time

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. My pronouns are she/her
I am relatively available at all times of the day but tend to keep my Discord on do not disturb if that needs to be changed please let me know
also one thing while trying to look at forms for research some of them i could not access

-1 sorry man theres just not alot of effort shown in the app id go look at some accepted apps

Positives: Age (meets requirement) | No warnings | Has a microphone

Negatives: Low effort | No experience | Nothing really stands out in this application | Playtime

Overall: -1

Good motivation, bad execution.

Work on the app a little bit more and we'll see, we need more detail on what makes you different and unique, or even what gives you said drive for this position.

-1 from me.

-1 I highly recommend looking at accepted staff apps for a better idea of what makes a good staff app. The final two questions are extremely important to show how you're different compared to the hundreds of different apps and how you'll be a asset to atomic. Good Luck non-the-less!

-1 can't add anything extra only, you didn't really write anything about anything and I don't know you at all so I've no reason to rate any different

Application Denied
Your application did not display the effort we expect in a staff member that wants to get to the interview.
We appreciate your interest in staffing. You may reapply for an Atomic Networks Staff Position in 2 Weeks, DM me with questions/concerns.​