Senior Moderator on Atomic Networks
DarkRP Staff Member
User
Mar 13, 2022
United States
atomicnetworks.co
Username: Lord Sage

◈ Your In-Game Name: Lord Sage

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199138283513/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older with few exceptions): 14 (5 staff recs) Jinx Femboy, The Cake Is A Pie, Lil Marco Vert, Natee, Jarold Hento Mavis, killuminati and Potompatomp, I have screenshots for proof

I have screenshots for proof

Your Discord (with tag): Lord Sage#3399

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. FailRP During Raid I crashed when guy was raiding me still trying to get the warn off

How much playtime do you have on the server? 5d 13hrs

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? PST

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? MON-FRI 5:00 PM-1AM SAT-SUN 12:00PM-2AM (Not all the time if busy)

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I want to be a part of the staff team because I think my help would be great for the team and since there's new servers being added that means more staff members and when I'm on at 4:30 around 5:30 Ish there's only 3-4 staff members on and I would love to help I generally just love helping people and staffing on a server that I actually love playing since I'm usually always on at night and at night there's not that much staff. Also, I've played other DarkRP Servers and atomic is the only one love playing I've met a lot of people and they have helped me get through a lot of stuff and made me happy I really love playing atomic it has a great community and I love engaging with it and the staff members are great as well from my other tickets from when I first joined, I asked a staff member to help me make a base and they took 30 minutes of their time to help me all I want to do is give back to the community and help people that generally don't know how to play or just need help with a situation

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I love to joke around, and I don't get mad at anything I love to mess around with people I love engaging and communicating with the community and staff member is an important role I don't mess around when it come to that I have staffed on other games such as FiveM so I kind of know what it's like being a staff member but to be a staff member you have to respect players and rules and be mature so i think I could be a great staff member and bring great help to the team I know I'm 14 and underage to apply but I think im ready

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. Heres some things about me
1. Im 14
2. I love anime
3. I love games
4. I love hanging out with friends
Not much but you will get to know me better

Last edited:
-1 You're underage, I know you acknowledged, but if you have the written approval of 5 staff members on this thread, I'll revise my rating. You seem to genuinely want to help out but you are just very young. If your app doesn't get accepted you'll need to spend some more time getting to know the staff and get their approval of you to verify that you're mature enough to staff.
Ok I have had 5 staff recs but i thought they were too old just edified the staff application

Last edited:
Thank you, guys, for all your replies and looking at the application I know I'm going to get denied but that never means I'm going to give up I really want to do this have a great day :)

+1 i cant see why we have other kid staff and he couldn't. homie cares about the server so why not let him see an interview

+1 we got a lot of underage staff, it doesn't matter as long as they are mature. deserves an interview as he has 5 staff recommendations.

+1 a cool kid seems mature and I cant see why we cant have for kid staff as long as there mature I feel like they should get accepted with a good at even if there under 15 but make a decision once they do a interview and then think if they should get accepted and is mature Enough to me staff