Accepted Lost's Staff Application

Lost

Trial Mod
User
May 17, 2021
First off, I want to apologize for the length of the application. I don't think I'm well known in the community as I don't talk much and stay in my base. I want to make sure you guys get to know who I am the best you can from the application but obviously, I understand that you can't form a recommendation without talking with me in-game.

Your In-Game Name:
lost

Steam Name:
lost

Link to your Public Steam Profile: :
Link

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older):

Your discord name/tag:
Lost#8366

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP?
Yes

Have you ever been warned/kicked/banned on any Atomic Networks Servers? If yes, what for?
No

How much playtime do you have on the server? (24-hour minimum)
2d

Have you read up on our rules fully?
Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the Forums?
Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it consistently?
Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers? (Please go into detail if the answer is Yes)
Yes,

[Icefuse Networks]

[Military RP] - November 19, 2018
Trial Moderator -> Moderator
Transferred to [Imperial RP]
Moderator -> Senior Moderator -> Administrator -> Elite Administrator
Transferred to [APB]
Elite Administrator -> Head Administrator | Mentor Manager

As Head Administrator, I managed several sections of the staff team. Staff Applications, Ban Appeals, Staff Reports, and In-Character Applications.
As Mentor Manager, I managed the mentor team of ~15 people that were tasked with training all new staff and current staff into their new positions.
Resigned - May 15th, 2019

I have been staff on many other servers and communities but to keep it short, I'm only going to be listing Icefuse.

Have you received any recommendations to apply for staff from current AtomicRP Staff Members? (If so list them below)
No

If you answered yes to the previous question, do you have experience with SAM? AWarn3? BLogs?
I've used very similar plugins but none of these directly.

Why do you want to be a part of the staff team?
Surprise! I'm not going to talk about how the server always needs staff online and that I'm going to come in and save the day. It's unrealistic and bullshit for anyone to say that.

I've been playing on Atomic for about a week now which is pretty early to be thinking about applying for staff but I think I'm making the right decision. So far, I've really enjoyed my time, staff really hasn't even been on my mind until recently. I'm enjoying the server so much that I want to get more involved. There are several ways to do that but I don't think any of them are as good as joining the staff team. Joining the team will allow me to get more involved and meet a lot of new people. It's sad to say that I've burnt myself out a little by playing so much. Joining the team will give me new ways to explore the server and figure out how to stay active and interact with the community more. I've always had a thing for moderating, (no not the power...) it's something about improving the playing experience for others that is rewarding to me. Seeing people have fun and being the reason they are still here.

Why should you be accepted onto the staff team?

[Dedication]
I think every staff member needs to be dedicated to what they are doing. When I join a team either for a game or for a staff team, I will be dedicated to the objective no matter what. In this case, the staff team. I'm dedicated to not only the team but to the community and everyone that plays on it. I'm dedicated to making their time on AtomicRP the best experience they can find.

[Maturity]
I'm not here to say I'm some mature 17-year old that knows everything and is serious all the time. I'm not... I think if you say you are you shouldn't be on the team. What I am saying is that I can be mature in situations that require my full attention. For instance, staff sits. These are times where I can lock in and take charge of the situation and act professionally. But when I'm not in these situations and I'm having fun with my friends, you damn well bet I'm going to laugh my ass off and make jokes.

These are just the two qualities that I have that relate the most to being a staff member. I'm sure I can list a bunch of other ones but these are key. You need these and I have these.

Talking about my experienced listed above, you can see that I've done this thing before. I've staffed on other servers and have gained leadership positions within them. I can bring my knowledge into this team and help out the best I can. I can't promise that I'll be on the server every day but I'll be interacting with the community through the forums and discord all the time.

What is your time zone?

CST

5fiQw67.jpg

Last edited:
+1 I really like what you did with your app, I can feel the effort and well-written answers, I haven't interacted with you and I would love to see you on the server.

+1

Excellent application. I love the format and way you wrote your answers. I can tell you took time to be present and set a proper intention with joining the staff team. Your resume of past experience is extremely impressive and your punctuality leads me to assume you hold the right values for a staff member: mature, professional, and a fun guy to roleplay with. I also respect you for being real and not giving us "generic" answers that others would give. I am 100% for you joining our team. Good luck.

Application Accepted
Reach out to Wilkers within 3 days to schedule your training
Note: Failure to schedule your training within 3 days will result in your application being denied.