Denied loyaltyb4ruined's staff application

loyaltyb4ruined

User
Oct 14, 2021
Your In-Game Name: loyaltyb4ruined, or KSloyalty

Steam Name: loyaltyb4ruin

Link to your Public Steam Profile: : https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198272710382/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older): I am 16 years of age. (my voice doesn't sound it but i can prove it)

Your discord name/tag: loyaltyb4ruined#8035

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? most of the time yes but at times i change my name to KSloyalty do to the gang i am in currently

Have you ever been warned/kicked/banned on any Atomic Networks Servers? If yes, what for? I have been warned twice, i have never been kicked or banned. the two warns were both for rdm. these warns were far apart and both mistakes on my end. they were my fault and will not try to dispute them

How much playtime do you have on the server? (24 hour minimum) I have 66 hours on the server as of writing this

Have you read up on our rules fully? I have read the majority of the rules but plan on reading the updated ones while I wait for my interview/ response to this thread

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the Forums? as well as the rules I have read these but plan on re reading them while i wait for a response to this thread

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? i only use my microphone

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers? (Please go into detail if the answer is Yes) yes, I was a trial moderator for a short time awhile ago on a server that is shut down. i did not gain to much experience because shortly after shadowing other staff to learn something happened in my personal life not allowing me to play. I can explain in the interview if needed

Have you received any recommendations to apply for staff from current AtomicRP Staff Members? (If so list them below) the person who recommended me from what i remember his name was nez. I asked about staffing after the sit and he explained to me what to do and said to put him down as a recommendation

If you answered yes to the previous question, do you have experience with SAM? AWarn3? BLogs? I have little experiance with these and do not remember them from my previous staffing as it was short lived. however can take on ideas quickly

Why do you want to be a part of the staff team? I wish to make the server a less toxic place with more fun. I see a lot of inexperienced players getting taken advantage of and want to help midigate that. as well as that I want to help improve the general vibe of the server when I'm on.

Why should you be accepted onto the staff team? I believe I should be accepted do my my ability to learn the systems that are in place to punish people quickly and my dedication to this server specificakky (i don't play any others)

What is your time zone? I am EST

What time of the day are you usually on? I'm normally get on from 3 to nine or sometimes from 5 to ten depending on the day. i only get on for long periods two to three days a week however i can hop on on other days for short periods of time from about 10 to 11 or so. this is do to my job and schooling taking up five days a week.

The application is a bit short and there are an extremely immense amount of spelling errors on your application (I suggest taking a look into Grammarly.) Answers are a bit generic for why you want to be staff. Good luck.

-1 spelling is totally off and its messing with my OCD and the app in general is a little short i'm not trying to be mean but maybe you should try out a spelling extension on chrome

-1 Hi there, I never saw you on the server... Your app need more details and need improvement.

Have a good Day/Night

Podji

thank you all for the feedback, i assume this app wont make it so when i reapply ill make sure to add more detail and correct the grammar mistakes. have a good night

Application Denied
You may reapply for an Atomic Networks Staff Position in 2 Weeks, Please DM me (Unknown..#2441) with questions/concerns.