Denied Loyaltyb4ruined's Staff Application

loyaltyb4ruined

User
Oct 14, 2021
Your In-Game Name: Loyalty Montana

Steam Name: Loyaltyb4ruin

Link to your Public Steam Profile:: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198272710382/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older with few exceptions): I am 16 years old, and will turn 17 on December 13th.

Your discord name/tag: loyaltyb4ruined#8035

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? No, but I can change this if needed.

Have you ever been warned/kicked/banned on any Atomic Networks Servers? If yes, what for?
I have been warned on two separate occasions, both were for RDM class III. Both situations can be chalked up to a misunderstanding early into my playtime on the server. I have appealed both through Hez as they were over 14 days old.

How much playtime do you have on the server? (24-hour minimum) As of writing this application, I have 6 days, 4 hours, and thirty minutes of playtime.

Have you read up on our rules fully?
Yes, I have read up on the rules fully and understand the class system. I will re-read the rules as I haven't played in a week due to schooling.

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the Forums?
I have read the information section.

Do you have a microphone and use it consistently?
I do have a microphone and plan to use it regularly when staffing.

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers? (Please go into detail if the answer is Yes) Yes, I have very limited time staffing on a server that I later left due to external affairs. This experience should not be used as a reference point due to the short amount of time that I was staff on the server.

Have you received any recommendations to apply for staff from current AtomicRP Staff Members? (If so list them below)
I currently have 2 staff recommendations, although this number is quite low I do want to add that I try to avoid most conflict with sits and others.
  1. Hez, when I first applied he was my only recommendation, he stated that I explain myself well as he walked me through applying. (old recommendation, was reconfirmed as of writing this.)
  2. Omexy, Omexy and I have had many interactions throughout my time on the server. I based with him and Folk on multiple occasions. He stated that he would recommend me when I hit 5 days of playtime because he believed this would help me as staff.
( newer recommendation, not reconfirmed as of writing this)

If you answered yes to the previous question, do you have experience with SAM? AWarn3? BLogs?
I do not, however, am open to learning the systems. I believe I can pick up on new subjects fairly quickly and wish to learn them.

Why do you want to be a part of the staff team?
On my last application, I gave a very lazy response to this question. after my denial, I thought about this question in depth while waiting for the re-apply. The biggest reason I want to be staff is that I see every sit how it can positively impact the experience of players. On many occasions, I've seen staff go out of their way to assist players who have gone through whatever issue they bring up. when RDM'ed I've seen trial moderators pull out of their own pockets to assist players. I've seen moderators come up with the best outcome for both players. ( both being the victim and perpetrator). They don't try to just hand out warnings because they understand the positions of new players and their lack of understanding of the rules. This positive experience I've seen with the majority of mods over the past 14+ days has made me want it more than when I first applied

Why should you be accepted onto the staff team?
I believe I should be Accepted not because I'm deserving of the position, but because I can prove I want it. I feel like if I had a shot I could put forth as much time as I can get into helping players that need help.
whether the player has a question about a rule/role. or if it's a sit that needs to be handled.

What is your time zone?
I use EST.

What time of the day are you usually on?
I am usually on from 6-10 a couple of weekdays, and every other Saturday from 6-12 or later.

+1 don't know you that well but you have a good application, if other people have said that they've had good interactions, I'm willing to give a chance

+1 Good app, I had good interactions with you and when i based with you it seemed to me you understand the rules quite well. Good app :)

+1

+Good App,
+Decent hours,
+Seems determined,
+Seen you around,

-Has had warns,

An interview would be appropriate.

Accepted for Interview
Reach out to Panda Master on discord (๖ۣۜPanda#8812) within 3 days to schedule your interview.
Note: Failure to schedule your interview within 3 days will result in your application being denied.

Just wanted to say thanks to everyone who responded to my app. and thank you to panda who did the interview and ya ming who sat through it as well