Denied ♥Ltmerushadow♥ Staff Application

♥Ltmerushadow♥

User
Dec 7, 2021
Username: ♥Ltmerushadow♥

◈ Your In-Game Name: ØⱤĐ Ⱡ₮Ⱡ₥ɆⱤɄ

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199179853438/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older with few exceptions): 14

Your Discord (with tag): Lord LTmerushadow#3746

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? No

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. none

How much playtime do you have on the server? 1w 4d 11h

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? UK

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? majority of the day

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I would like to help newer players to the game and the server, and I believe that my knowledge of gmod could help a lot of players that could be struggling with gmod and the purpose of the game, while also hopefully filling them with motivation to continue trying out gmod and contributing to the server

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I would be willing to staff during midnight, which for the most part during that time, the staff team isn't as active, and I believe that me being on during that period of time, would be beneficial to the staff team and could help with response time to sits

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. I have diagnosis of autism, I, am home schooled I have depression and anxiety with social awkwardness

+1 very active goes on the server every day, he deserves a chance because I think he'll help the community and other people

+/- ok app, one year below the age requirement, love the fact that you're willing to staff at midnight. Good luck!

-1 App isn't showing enough effort to prove maturity. As active as they are most of it is spent being as annoying as possible to other players. Not that its necessarily bad I just rarely see maturity out of meru even if I think the person is cool.

-1 When I was staff, this kid was annoying and caused a lot of trouble. He also makes a lot of false tickets. Not even close to staff material

Underage, immature, you enjoy causing problems and I feel having power would not be a good idea for you.
Also you said you have been warned , yet put "none" in the explanation.
App is very short and rushed.

-1 Not met the age requirement, for warns answered "Yes" but no explanation about it, short app with little effort, have met and nice person just not there yet

-
you where under pressure making a app. (when I was in discord with you) which shows that you wouldn't be able to take sits.

- I think you would be power triping having mod because of my past conversations with you and i think you would troll with mod.

- i agree with potompatompa and slender fully.

- underage

- you get under pressure easily

- you put no effort in your app its not even a paragraph, or 2 sentences

its my job to be truthful as possible so please no offence of anything i said. your still a good person and don't be sad about this. <3

bc673ebc70e5f51df74973c36f8d68f29804f7b7.gifv

-1 app could use a decent amount of work. immature and according to others, you seem like you might abuse mod power.