Denied Luffy Staff Application

Luffy

User
May 3, 2024
Username: Luffy

◈ Your In-Game Name: Mandork

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198177103731/

Your Age: 24

Your Discord Tag: luffy_

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned or banned on any Atomic Networks servers? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. i accditly said hate speach that i didnt that it was at the time and i was very new to the server it wont happen again sorry for that

How much playtime do you have on the server? 3 days 5hrs

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? Yes

Please detail your tenure at these other servers, include the following...
> Time on the Staff Team
> Rank (If applicable)
> Contacts from Community (If you have any)
i was a SA on icefuse JVS server for 3 months

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? CST

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? all day i get on 11:30 cst

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? the reason i want to be apart of the staff team so i can help make the server better and stop all the people doing the wrong thing and just to help out as best as i can because i like this server

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? yall should accept my app because i have alot experice as staff i did my fair share of tickets on ice fuse JVS server it was alot of fun for me to help people and one main reasons i want to be staff is to help people out im very active and i know what doing i might need to be shown couple things but im a fast learned and i wont let yall down
i have good work ethic and i all ways strive to do my best at all times

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you.

-/+ 1
Previous experience but app is lacking

Feel free to edit your application and tell more about yourself :)

-1 Little to no effort, looks like you felt like you don't care. YOU CAN ALWAYS EDIT IT.