Denied luisxboxplays Staff Application

luisxboxplays

User
Jun 19, 2022
Username: luisxboxplays

◈ Your In-Game Name: luisxboxplays

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199247250638/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older): 15

Your Discord (with tag): Luisxboxplays#9292

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? No

How much playtime do you have on the server? 1d 6h 5m

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? EDT (Eastern Daylight Time) UTC/GMT -4 hours

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? 8am

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I generally just want to help community with their problems.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I think I can make an impact on the community to stop breaking the rules and guidelines and have a less toxic community.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. My name is Luis and I'm 15 years old. My goal as being a staff member is to help the community be better than how it is now. I like to make people happy and less toxic by helping them out. I don't of many hours on gmod (only have 50) since my main account got banned from steam.

Hopefully I would be accepted as a staff member.

"Have a bless day" - Luis

You need to put some more effort into the application, one sentence for the last two questions isn't nearly enough, think of 2-4 more sentences for those last two questions and I'll rethink my -1.

Positives:
- None
Negatives:
- Poor application, little detail
- Your other account was banned? Not a good reputation.
Other:
Your application doesn't show any excitement of being a staff member. There is no detail and you don't give us a good reason besides listing the basic description of being staff. I think you have some work to do.
Overall: -1

Has little to no effort into the application; you need to put more effort into the last two questions. This means you need to describe to us in more detail why you want to be a staff member and why we should accept you and not others.
In the future, I would recommend you use Accepted Staff Apps to get an understanding of how an application needs to be.

Please try again in 2 weeks :D

Application Denied
Your application did not display the effort we expect in a staff member that wants to get to the interview.
We appreciate your interest in staffing. You may reapply for an Atomic Networks Staff Position in 2 Weeks, DM me with questions/concerns.​