Accepted Lumm Staff Application

Ball Stealer

User
Jun 10, 2022
Username: Lumm

◈ Your In-Game Name: Ball Stealer

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199097292440/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older): 15 - Recently turned 15

Your Discord (with tag): Ball Stealer#7030

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. Bans: N/A

Warns:
The warns I have are primarily from misconceptions. Currently, my only active warning is a class II failRP, the details of which are as follows: I followed a guy into his base and withdrew money from his printers. I didn't destroy them, just withdrew as I thought it would be funny, and I didn't shoot/ hack / pick / destroy anything, so I thought it was allowed. I was always going to give the money back, and when I was pulled I gave the money back with no resistance, but I still got warned.
This occurred 28/06/2022

How much playtime do you have on the server? 1w 9h 42m (as of writing)

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? Yes

Please detail your tenure at these other servers, include the following...
> Time on the Staff Team
> Rank (If applicable)
> Contacts from Community (If you have any)
I staffed and GM'd (gms or gamemasters are the people who design events, which are combat or rp scenarios in which the whole server can be involved for fun) for 4.5 months and climbed TGM > GM I > GM II > GM III in GM and to moderator in staff on Gaminglight Imperial RP.

Parish#3014
GreenGuy8472#6054
are the two Gaminglight staff members I knew that are currently atomic RP staff.

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? EST (Southern Ontario)

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? I am on in patches through 8-10 AM to 11PM EST on weekends (2-4 hours a day) and 3PM - 11PM EST on weekdays.

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I want to become an atomic staff member for many reasons. One of them is the constant issue of staff not taking tickets, and really big issues being left unattended and growing into larger issues. Or issues on smaller servers without staff having massive spawn propblock or MRDM, making the playerbase all crowd on server 1 or 2, and asking in OOC for help but no staff helping is a feeling I hate, so I would work to help fix that. I am always about speed and making sure all tickets get taken. And since entities you have spawned save on staff I can drop what I am doing to take tickets. I also find atomic to be one of the best DarkRP - or Gmod servers in general, if not the best. The players aren't toxic or disrespectful, I have plenty of great conversations without any rudeness, and the staff team already work so hard to keep this place prosperous and I want to contribute. Additionally, it is one of the least P2W DarkRP servers, but still makes donation rewarding, yet another reason why I want to give my part.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I should be accepted because I believe I am trustworthy. I have left a pretty good mark on most players and tried to be kind and respectful at all times. I have spend a lot of time on this server and know it pretty well. I feel like I could also give players patience and respect in tickets, to make them feel encouraged to ask questions and not feel bad when they make a mistake, but rather to grow and learn.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you: I cannot change my username on the forums until 1 week, and I will promptly do it once I can. I have changed my steam and discord name to comply with the username rules. If possible, I would change my name to Ball Stealer on the forums as well.

+/-, have seen that this player is quite immature and handles themselves unprofessionally ingame.