LUNG JUICE

User
Jun 19, 2021
Your In-Game Name: LUNG JUICE

Steam Name: LUNG JUICE

Link to your Public Steam Profile:

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older): 19

Your discord name/tag: Scroody#5939

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? No.

Have you ever been warned/kicked/banned on any Atomic Networks Servers? If yes, what for? Banned from hitting warn limit but had old warns still going on account. (RDA)

How much playtime do you have on the server? 3d 18h 43m

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes, I have.

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the Forums? Yes, I have.

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes, I do.

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers?
Yes, I do. Old server called AuroraRP. Used to be a moderator helped out the server for a bit before it closed down. (Due to corrupt server owners and higher staff)

Have you received any recommendations to apply for staff from current AtomicRP Staff Members?
MommyKim

If you answered yes to the previous question, do you have experience with SAM? AWarn3? BLogs?
Yes, I have a lot of experience with these a bit, just don't have the binds anymore. Never have used SAM before.

Why do you want to be a part of the staff team?
I want to help out as much as I can, want to make myself apart of the community. The server has very little to no staff on around Midnight. I want to be staff to help out during these times or anytime throughout the day. Want to help the server out by catching RDMers / Greifers. Make the server a more enjoyable RP experience by not having rule breakers on the server. Just want players to enjoy their stay on Atomic just like I have been. Going to be using un-biased decision-making skills to handle constant reports all day from various players. I know and have knowledge of the rules and guidelines I'm a smart boy.

Why should you be accepted onto the staff team?
The ability to help out a lot without really complaining. Always on pretty much so a lot of sits will be taken care of. I currently have the motivation and strive to help out the server whatever way I can. Will help a lot more people have a positive time on the server. Un-biased decision making , hard-working, and reliable. Just doing what I can and doing my part. I have over 2700+ hrs. on Garry's Mod (Only really played DarkRP), pretty sure I know what I'm doing. Constantly in the discord meeting new people and friendly faces. I'm really trying to put myself out there into the community.

What is your timezone?
PST UTC -8:00 / -7:00

Accepted for Interview
Reach out to BetaMale (Blake) on Discord within 3 days to schedule your interview.
Note: Failure to schedule your interview within 3 days will result in your application being denied.

Application Denied
You may reapply for an Atomic Networks Staff Position in 2 Weeks, DM your interviewer with questions/concerns.​