Accepted M3AP's Staff Application

M3AP

User
Jul 23, 2021
Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older):

I'm 18

Your discord name/tag:

M3AP_#4084

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP?

My name in-game is the same but without the underscore.

Have you ever been warned/kicked/banned on any Atomic Networks Servers? If yes, what for?

I have not.

How much playtime do you have on the server? (24 hour minimum)

I have 2 days and 20 hours.

Have you read up on our rules fully?

Yes I have but still need some time to completely memorize it all. If I need a reminder I'll go back and reread as many times as I need.

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the Forums?

Yes I have. My prior knowledge will help me get back into staffing the best I can.

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis?

I do have a microphone and do use it consistently.

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers? (Please go into detail if the answer is Yes)

I've staffed for 3 servers before. Once server I was promoted three times before the server eventually dying out. I was on that server daily giving more hours than was expected pf staff. The second server I've been promoted twice before realizing how the staff team acted. I left that server after a while because of the toxicity that was created between staff as well as its community. Same for this one, I was on the server almost daily giving more hours that was needed. My third server was a TTT server which doesn't fit into the darkrp category but still have some general rules that are similar to darkrp. I was promoted once until the sever had to be shut down. I staffed from beginning to end giving the best experience I could have given to its community. Overall I never really had a problem with any staff or my position at all during my time of moderating these servers.

Have you received any recommendations to apply for staff from current AtomicRP Staff Members? (If so list them below)

Hez

If you answered yes to the previous question, do you have experience with SAM? AWarn3? BLogs?

I have had some experience with AWarn3 and BLogs before not sure about SAM. But it has been 2 years since I last staffed. A bit of training may be in order but I'm sure I'll get the hang of it. I'll ask question if anything confuses me so I can get full understanding of how these three work.

Why do you want to be a part of the staff team?

I'd like to be apart of the staff team because I want to make the sever better than already is. More specifically helping the community have a great experience when playing on the server. Helping people out is what I like to do best. So far everyone I've talked to have been amazing, I try to talk with everyone I can and its been great. Further more I'd like to help out the staff with tickets. When I'm on I've seen multiple times where players kept telling staff to take their tickets non stop and I felt really bad for the staff that was doing their best. Helping out anyway I can is what I want to do and being staff can help me help more people.

Why should you be accepted onto the staff team?

I know when its time to have fun and when its time to handle some work. Meaning I will not have bias decisions, if someone I know gets a ticket I'll give the proper punishment if need be. I get through as many tickets I can with efficiency, not just to get the tickets done and over with but to help out people in need. I take every situation seriously even if its something small. I'm able to handle situations on my own but of course sometimes I'll need some help if I'm not sure of something. I'm not ashamed of asking higher ups for advice and I will ask if it came to that.

What is your timezone?
PTZ

+1 although I’ve personally never seen you, I feel that you put in a lot of effort into this app and deserve a chance to become a atomic rp staff member. But I wish you went back and reviewed your app so you could fix those spelling mistakes.

+1

Excellent application. I have only seen you once within the server, but it seems you have a good reputation within the server. I also appreciate you do not have any warns/kicks/bans within the server as this is always a good sign when applying. The recommendation as well is a good addition to the potential you have for our team. I would like to see you get an interview.

Accepted for Interview
Reach out to Panda on Discord within 3 days to schedule your interview.
Note: Failure to schedule your interview within 3 days will result in your application being denied.

Application Accepted
Reach out to MONKEYGOD within 3 days to schedule your training
Note: Failure to schedule your training within 3 days will result in your application being denied.