Your Discord (with tag): MainTurd #5821

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? No

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. 3 fail rp 2 rdms

How much playtime do you have on the server? 36 hours

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? Yes

Were you removed from the staff team? No

Did you resign from the staff team? No

What is your time zone? est

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? 10 pm- 4am

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I would really like to be a part of the atomic admin team because I love this server, I've been putting some real time into this server, and I want everyone to be able to enjoy it as much as I do. I would love to become an admin so that I could help players enjoy this lovely server just like I do.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I believe that I should be accepted because I can bring a lot to the table, and I am great in a team I'm willing to learn I would only help this server because I want it to grow and prosper and I wish to one day be able to be a part of the team making it happen and making everything run smoothly on atomic servers.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. 3 years military experience

3 fail RP's and 2 RDM's doesn't look the greatest for the past 2 weeks, shows you don't know the rules as much as you probably should for being a mod

Little effort put into the app and would suggest applying when you have more hours on the server

-1 Not enough effort, go check out some previously accepted applications for a frame of reference to what we are looking for. You also did not wait two weeks.

You’re a very toxic, annoying and stupid person , 2 weeks ago I was in the sewers and you for sure remember the situation on how you kept coming back trying to taze me so I kept killing you, I reported you and you were immature asf.
grow up no one likes u if they know how u are

Application Denied
You need to wait the 14d to submit another application after denial.
For further questions regarding your application please contact Wilkers on Discord