Make drugs douchebag sells cheaper or add shipments

Status
Not open for further replies.

totally not bruce wayne

Mod on Atomic Dark RP
User
Mar 8, 2022
Douchebag drugs cost like 10-50k when they are one time use and most don’t last long. for example heroine cost 10k when heroine is just a kill bind drug practically, meth can be sold by meth dealers and only lasts 30 seconds. Most of the other drugs only add visual effects to the screen and don’t really provide much benefit for the player (By drugs I mean anything that douchebag sells that isn’t the vapes.

but why most of the drugs are very temporary and they none of them give a real advantage in a raid similar to smoothie maker’s smoothies, if anything they are all for shits and giggles
That's the whole point, they're for shits and giggles, no douche bag is going to buy it if they can't make money off of it

That's the whole point, they're for shits and giggles, no douche bag is going to buy it if they can't make money off of it
the thing is they don’t make money off it, nobody really is willing to buy drugs because of their temporary nature. People buy vapes because they can have the same effect, for cheaper, and until they possibly die with the vape in their inventory. nobody is willing to pay 50k for the same effect a hallucinogenic vape gives, the only time your really making money as a douche sh is by selling vapes

the main purpose of douchebag is to sell vapes, not drugs

( also drugs are bad for you )
Drugs are given as an option for douchebags the WHOLE purpose isn’t vapes. I understand how drugs can be considered not the main consensus for people but honestly I just think douchebag drugs should either be removed or put cheaper.

Status
Not open for further replies.