Denied Man naM's Staff Application

Man naM

User
Dec 18, 2020
Your In-Game Name: My in-game name is and will always be "Man naM".

Steam Name: My steam name is also "Man naM".

SteamID: My SteamID is "STEAM_0:1:423503139".

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older): My age is currently 15 years old.

Your discord name/tag: My discord name and tag is "glock#1234".

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on Atomic-RP? No my discord name and in-game name is not the same but my nickname and in-game name is the same.

Have you ever been warned/kicked/banned on any Atomic Servers? If yes, what for? No I have never been warned, kicked, or banned.

How much playtime do you have on the server? (1 day minimum playtime, 1 week in the community) At the time of me writing this application I have two days of playtime on the server.

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes I have read through all the rules multiple times.

Have you read up on the Atomic-RP Staff Handbook? Yes I have read through the staff handbook multiple times.

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? I do have a microphone and I use it all the time.

Why do you want to be a part of the staff team? There are many reasons as to why I want to be part of this staff team. For starters, I would like to get rid of rule breakers such as “RDM, RDA, NLR, Racism, and more…” Furthermore, I’d like to improve the community and make it a more safe, less toxic personally. I hate it when I join the server and all these rules are being broken; I would like to help everyone out no matter how many bans, hours, or their ranks. To put everything together, I want to be staff because I want to spend more time on the server completing all of my duties as a staff member. Honestly, being a player is fun for me but I would like to try something new apart from role-play. I feel as it could grow on me and I could really make an impact. I truly believe I can help change the server for the better.

Why should you be accepted onto the staff team? There are many reasons as to why I should be accepted on to the Atomic staff team! For Starters, I am fairly active and play multiple hours at a time and still have fun doing my job; this is the case even if I am just taking sits. I also excel at multitasking. Being very active will also help me while staffing because I will have a lot of time to do my duties. Multitasking will help me complete them quicker and will allow me to do more tasks during the times I am on. I am also multilingual. I can fluently speak English and Spanish; this will assist the staff team greatly if there is a Spanish speaking in need of assistance. I can also work as a team, so If that is ever required, I am able to do so. I am also non-bias. This will allow everyone to have fair treatment or punishment when it comes to sits.

+1 based with this man for a while and did a lot with him today and had lots of fun hes pretty chill and is on a lot that I've noticed I've also never noticed him break a single rule

Neutral for now. I just met you the other night and haven't had too many interactions with you yet. I don't know who you truly are as a person so I can't give a judgement of your character, which is the most important part of being on any staff team. Good luck to you.

Neutral for now. I just met you the other night and haven't had too many interactions with you yet. I don't know who you truly are as a person so I can't give a judgement of your character, which is the most important part of being on any staff team. Good luck to you.
Fair enough its fun playing with you though!

+/- For me. I have not had many encounters with you at all. And not had any complaints about you either so. I'm sticking with the +/- For now. I have just seen you on the server for a bit that's all. Best Of Luck with your Application!

+/- For me. I have not had many encounters with you at all. And have not had any complaints about you either so. I'm sticking with the +/- For now. I have just seen you on the server for a bit that's all. Best Of Luck with your Application!

[Just a slight fix]

+/- For me. I have not had many encounters with you at all. And not had any complaints about you either so. I'm sticking with the +/- For now. I have just seen you on the server for a bit that's all. Best Of Luck with your Application!
Thank you :)!

Accepted for Interview
Reach out to Wilkers to schedule an Interview at least 3 days from this message being posted.​

Application Denied
You may reapply on an Atomic Networks server 2 weeks from this message being posted
Following our interview, it was pretty clear that you did not read over the Staff Information that a Staff Applicant is expected to read over.