◈ Your In-Game Name: Estrogen In My Veins

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/MangoAphro/

Your Age: 22

Your Discord Tag: @Mango Aphro

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned or banned on any Atomic Networks servers? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. Hate Speech - February 16th, 2023
BY: FelixTheTaidum

Called myself a slur. When asked to repeat myself by said staff member, I hesitantly did, knowing I would be warned at that point. I have since refrained from using any slurs in any regard. Even correcting other users when they unknowingly use them.

How much playtime do you have on the server? 2 Weeks, 3 Days, 17 hours. (425 Hours)

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? Yes

Please detail your tenure at these other servers, include the following...
> Time on the Staff Team
> Rank (If applicable)
> Contacts from Community (If you have any)
Server Name: NeonLink
Total Time: ~350 Hours
Staff Time: ~60 Hours

(Other moderation history in other games/platforms as well)

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? PST (California)

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? 10PM-5AM

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I have been part of this community going on 3 years. I have seen many people come and go. I have made close friends with some of the people on here. When it comes to maintaining peace, I try to ensure it happens.

There are hardly mods on at night and it typically leads to people Mass RDM, RDA, Minge, etc.

Because I have no life currently and I am on very late at night, I think that would benefit the player base. When it comes to taking tickets, I want to be the one people can trust and take as many as possible. During any sits, I am able to be mature in a professional setting and able to set aside bias. I have worked in customer service in real life for many years. I don't let things get under my skin when dealing with issues that involve coworkers (mods) or customers (players).

Atomic RP has been the home for many memorable moments, and likely many more to come. I want to see the community thrive and really want to help it grow and develop.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I have a lot of experience in Garry's Mod as a regular player. It is my highest played game with nearly 2000 hours.

I do not need much training as I am already rather familiar with the process. In addition to just playing the game, I am also currently majoring in computer science. So, finding bugs, exploits, etc. is actually enjoyable. I have reported several abusive exploits (some of which are a first encounter for staff). I am familiar with coding, networking, and scripting. I am working on my bachelors currently for the major listed prior.

Most of my general ED courses in college have involved interacting/communicating with people. Sociology, Psychology, Communications, Theater, Biology, etc. I am fairly well versed and educated on those topics and apply them in my day-to-day life.

Learning and improving myself is something I try and do with every interaction. And by becoming staff, I can improve myself while simultaneously assisting the community.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. Although I might be transgender and not neuro-typical, I don't let that drive and direct my interactions with people outside of specific conversations in private.
(IE; Not while in game or on Discord)

I find value in setting aside Bias and Ego when dealing with issues.

If you bring your own problems as a problem solver, you are not solving any problems.

+1 i've had good interactions with this person i think they would be a great benefit to the staff team 👍🙂