Accepted MapleOatmeal Staff Application

MapleOatmeal

User
Nov 12, 2022
Username: MapleOatmeal

◈ Your In-Game Name: maple oatmeal

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199204282137/

Your Age: 15

Your Discord Tag: maple oatmeal#1643

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned or banned on any Atomic Networks servers? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. The only active warns that I have right now is RDA, I was marked for RDA during a lock-down and then I logged off and when I came back on I had a warn I just haven't appealed yet.

How much playtime do you have on the server? 5 days 10 hours and 7 minutes

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? Mountain Standard Time

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? 3-9 on most weekdays and like 11- to early morning on weekends

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I really enjoy this server and the community built around it I would like to be more engaged in this community. The team on Atomic is really positive and it I would like to be involved. I joined the server a few months ago and I have been faced with many mingers and people that ruin my experience as a moderator I would want to help put an end to minging and trolling. In conclusion I feel like I would like to be apart of this moderation team because I value this community and I would like to make it a more fun experience for new players

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I know I can be a more relatable and understandable moderator that can understand players. I also know the rules very well as I have read through them many times. I just want to help make this community better for all players. I have lots of free times and I can do a lot of hours of moderating. I have had my rp minged and trolled and I understand how frustrating it can be to a new or experienced player. If I am accepted onto the team I know I can make atomic a safer environment for all players.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. Nope, just have a blessed day.

Last edited:
-1 Add more to the last two questions
Edit: +1 I wouldn't mind an intervew

Last edited:
Despite the fact that your last 2 questions are still lacking in volume, I believe that they are well put. This as well as the good interactions I've had with you leads me to say

+1

Despite the fact that your last 2 questions are still lacking in volume, I believe that they are well put. This as well as the good interactions I've had with you leads me to say

+1
I can't think of much to add without sounding generic and repetitive

+1 not bad and I remember seeing your name often before, if you get the application accepted you will be given a Senior Moderator's discord for you to schedule an interview