Denied MatRiXX Staff Application

Vikisa

User
May 27, 2021
Philippines
Username: MatRiXX

◈ Your In-Game Name: L3G1T Kursser

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199061659136/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older with few exceptions): Im 13, but Im gonna be 14 in 23 days and I will prove that I know about being staff because, I had a lot of experience with it.

Your Discord (with tag): |_=_Kursser_=_|#1839

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? No

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. I had 2 Rdm warns, and NLR, One ban for that. That happened 27/05/2021.

How much playtime do you have on the server? 3w 3d 9h 13m

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? Yes

Please detail your tenure at these other servers, include the following...
> Time on the Staff Team
> Rank (If applicable)
> Contacts from Community (If you have any)
I was staffing on server called Sweetlemon, but owner removed the server for some reason, and Elitelupus, I was staffing there for probably 40 or 30 days, until I lost my account.

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? Europe/Belgrade

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? Im playing on server every day.

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I would love to join staff team due to multiple varying reasons. I have been thinking about joining the staff team for quite a while now and a lot of people have told me that I should apply. I have also been wanting to get back into staffing as I have done it many times before and enjoy it quite a lot. Another factor in me wanting to join the staff team is whenever I am on I am constantly witnessing rule breaks and I always try to report them but of course staff isn't always available especially in my timezone which is frustrating but understandable so I would like to help out in any way I can. When I do see staff many of which are good friends of mine they always seem stressed and overworked and if there is something I can do to help then I will do to the best of my ability. I am constantly getting people coming up to me and messaging me of discord asking for me to help with staff situations etc I usually try to help out the best I can but I could help more if I had the responsibility and ability of a staff member. I believe I could help out more and give back to the community in a better way if I undertook this responsibility. I am good friends with many members of the staffing team and am constantly watching them and I know I could do the same if given the chance I also have the knowledge and experience to do so it can be frustrating. If there is anyway I can help more I love to do so and this in my opinion is a way in which I can help more people and this community.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? You should accept me as a staff member because of the above mentioned stuff in the why you want to be staff as all the things I mentioned I am capable of doing and would do if I get staff, but the highlight of this section is my many qualities that I put forward to servers.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. My in-game name is L3G1T Kursser, my real name is Viktor, last name is Atanasovski. I'm from Serbia, I love pan cakes.

+1 Really good app that shows effort and dedication. He is underage but acts mature, and I have had really good interactions with Kurrser. He also has prior staff experience.

+1
+ plenty of playtime
+ prior experience
+/- underage but so am I so I won't judge too hard on that
+/- mediocre app
- warns

deserves a shot at an interview

+1 been friends with him for while he is a really chill dude i would atleast give him a chance at staff

+1

+really good app. should go to high school lmao
+had pass staff experience
-under age
+i know him hes a cool person

I told you to put your life story not make a high school essay mann lmaoo
Goodluck!

bc673ebc70e5f51df74973c36f8d68f29804f7b7.gifv

Accepted for Interview
Reach out to Korean Jesus on discord (DeathBomber1#1094) within 3 days to schedule your interview.
Note: Failure to schedule your interview within 3 days will result in your application being denied.

Accepted for Interview
Reach out to Korean Jesus on discord (DeathBomber1#1094) within 3 days to schedule your interview.
Note: Failure to schedule your interview within 3 days will result in your application being denied.
Waiting for you to accept sir.

Application Denied
You may reapply for an Atomic Networks Staff Position in 2 weeks, Please DM me (Unknown..#2441) with questions/concerns.