User
Jul 12, 2022
Username: Mattdaddy657

In-Game Name ♛ Mattdaddy657

SteamID/SteamID64 76561198352391966

Discord Mattdaddy#0695

Date of Item Loss Jul 12, 2022

Time of Item Loss 12:30

What happened? I got RDMed by a swat member and I lost my armor vape which I am going to need back hdgamer2000 said to say his name in this and I will get it back so thank you.

What do you need refunded? I need my armor vape refunded or the 350000 I paid for it if I could please

Please put any evidence to substantiate your claim here. HDgamer2000

HDGamer2000 is a great staff member. But here's the 'deal'.

I am a multi-billionaire, entrepreneurial success story, and quite frankly, a lion. I could give you 350,000 10,000 times over and still have enough left over for my kids kids, their kids, their kids, their kids, and their kids kids kids grandchildren, as well as a lavish life in my time. But here's the thing-- if I told one of my Dallas Maverick players to go to the store, and ask for something refunded because they know me (Mark Cuban), the cashier would look at them like "Are you serious? Everyone knows him".. and I say all this, not to jerk myself off, but to give you some insight.

That's just my opinion, can't offer much more.

Refund Request Accepted
Refund amount - $400000

Please contact an SMod+ in game for your refund and have them confirm here once done.
For further questions/inquiries about your request, please reach out to a member of the Management Team on our Discord (discord.atmc.cc)