Your In-Game Name:

MckRic

Steam Name:

MckRic89

Link to your Public Steam Profile: :

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older):

Your discord name/tag:

MckRic#1731

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP?

Yes.

Have you ever been warned/kicked/banned on any Atomic Networks Servers? If yes, what for?

I currently have a Warn for RDM (Class III).

How much playtime do you have on the server? (24 hour minimum)

113 Hours.

Have you read up on our rules fully?

Yes. I can't say I know every rule but will continue to learn.

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the Forums?

Yes, will continue to study it.

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis?

Yes. I use it every time I play.

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers? (Please go into detail if the answer is Yes)

No. Although I have plenty of experience playing on other servers, I've never been interested in staffing until now.

Have you received any recommendations to apply for staff from current AtomicRP Staff Members? (If so list them below)

I have received recommendations from Worlld, Ayy, Vinni, Brank and Shiloh.

If you answered yes to the previous question, do you have experience with SAM? AWarn3? BLogs?

No.

Why do you want to be a part of the staff team?

I play on the server almost everyday and talk to a lot of staff. The server always seems like it's bogged down with reports, and I would like to help keep an awesome experience for everyone. I already try to help out new players in OOC and with their bases, and would love to the the reach a staff member has to further help players. I also have ideas for the server that I think could change it for the better.

Why should you be accepted onto the staff team?

I am experienced with GMOD and want to help others. I see players breaking rules, whether it be minging or unknowing of the rules. Both need guidance and I can provide that help to grow the community. Although I don't have prior staff experience, I always keep an unbiased and logical approach when dealing with situations. Overall I just want to make the server a better place because I've never felt more welcome and at home in a GMOD server, and would like to provide others with that experience.

What is your timezone?

CST.​

Last edited:
+1
Good dude, knows the rules. He even took the initiative to watch how some of the staff members handle sits.

+1 Good guy, also I never had a bad interaction with you

Your In-Game Name:

MckRic

Steam Name:

MckRic89

Link to your Public Steam Profile: :

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older):

Your discord name/tag:

MckRic#1731

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP?

Yes.

Have you ever been warned/kicked/banned on any Atomic Networks Servers? If yes, what for?

I currently have a Warn for RDM (Class III).

How much playtime do you have on the server? (24 hour minimum)

98 Hours.

Have you read up on our rules fully?

Yes. I can't say I know every rule but will continue to learn.

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the Forums?

Yes, will continue to study it.

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis?

Yes. I use it every time I play.

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers? (Please go into detail if the answer is Yes)

No. Although I have plenty of experience playing on other servers, I've never been interested in staffing until now.

Have you received any recommendations to apply for staff from current AtomicRP Staff Members? (If so list them below)

I have received recommendations from Worlld, Ayy, Vinni, Brank and Shiloh.

If you answered yes to the previous question, do you have experience with SAM? AWarn3? BLogs?

No.

Why do you want to be a part of the staff team?

I play on the server almost everyday and talk to a lot of staff. The server always seems like it's bogged down with reports, and I would like to help keep an awesome experience for everyone. I already try to help out new players in OOC and with their bases, and would love to the the reach a staff member has to further help players. I also have ideas for the server that I think could change it for the better.

Why should you be accepted onto the staff team?

I am experienced with GMOD and want to help others. I see players breaking rules, whether it be minging or unknowing of the rules. Both need guidance and I can provide that help to grow the community. Although I don't have prior staff experience, I always keep an unbiased and logical approach when dealing with situations. Overall I just want to make the server a better place because I've never felt more welcome and at home in a GMOD server, and would like to provide others with that experience.

What is your timezone?

CST.​
+1
You can be kinda mingy but ik you do it out of fun and love in all parties involved even though sometimes you do get a mixed bag. The reason I plus you is because I know you are a humble person with morals deep down and I feel like being a part of the staff would bring that out immensely. I have a lot of faith in you and you never fail to make me laugh so it's a yes from me... Oh and 90+hrs god damn. Can't say anything bad about that

Accepted for Interview
Reach out to Beta Male (Blake) on Discord within 3 days to schedule your interview.
Note: Failure to schedule your interview within 3 days will result in your application being denied.

Application Accepted
Reach out to DoX on Discord within 3 days to schedule your training
Note: Failure to schedule your training within 3 days will result in your application being denied.