Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. fail RP during raid class 3
fail RP during raid class 2

How much playtime do you have on the server? 2d 3h 30 m

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? pst

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? 12 -5

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? i really enjoy this game and it would be amazing to be apart of it

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? i think i would be a great member on the team

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you.

-1 You have not written enough in the two big questions. Please look at the previously accepted applications and edit your app to have the same spirit.

• No effort whatsoever
Notes: Have had experiences with the player in game, and with that I can say, I'm concerned about their maturity.

-1 no effort at all if you want to be on the staff team plz try harder on those questions

Application Denied
Your application did not display the effort we expect in a staff member that wants to get to the interview.
We appreciate your interest in staffing. You may reapply for an Atomic Networks Staff Position in 2 Weeks, DM me with questions/concerns.​